[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish they would nuke us and just ended this shitshow. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pobrane.png (5KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.png
5KB, 295x171px
I wish they would nuke us and just ended this shitshow. What a fucking ''country'' poland is it was doomed from the very beginning to be a shithole so why live, why should it exist? As a source of toilet cleaners and whores? There is no fucking God.
>>
>>74023985
''no''
>>
>>74023985
Only who fight to the last moment, should stand.
Poland will stand.
>>
>>74024147
Even shitholes like Congo and North Korea still stand survival is not an achievement it's the most basic thing you can do.
>>
>>74024235
Who stands are can win.
>>
>>74023985
Come on Poland, have you forgotten how you were once brave warriors?
Do you remember how despite Germany taking over Poland totally, and so many laws and restrictions, threat of death, etc. that you still risk your lives to save your Jewish brothers?
Besides, Russia won't nuke you Polish people. Get rid of America and you will be safe.
Russia targets you because American military are heavily present in Poland, plus many missile systems are based on there, targeting Russia too.
Don't destroy each other. Destroy the real enemy: Americans.
>>
>>74025862
>how you were once brave warriors?
never happened

>that you still risk your lives to save your Jewish brothers?

yeah and now jews accuse us of Holocaust
>>
File: 11010101.png (61KB, 310x225px) Image search: [Google]
11010101.png
61KB, 310x225px
>>74023985
u forgot crimea on the map
>>
>>74024235
Yet there were countries which name you can't remember or didn't even know to begin with that fell in History while Poland still exist.
>>
>>74025945
>never happened
The Winged Hussars?
They were greatly outnumbered often, and yet have always won.
http://polishgreatness.blogspot.my/2011/06/great-polish-warriors-winged-hussars.html
http://polishgreatness.blogspot.my/2011/06/great-polish-warriors-winged-hussars_21.html
>yeah and now jews accuse us of Holocaust
The fuck. What does that have to do with you. Stop reading politically correct history there dude.
>>
>>74028412
Normans and Romans also fought while outnumbered and won the difference being they conquered other lands while poles were always cucks who had to defend themselves.
>>
>>74028602
Well, under king Casimir the Great, Poland is at its greatest..
>>
>>74023985
Patriotically
>>
Both blindly patriotic and self-hating cucks like you disgust me.

Realism and pragmatism are the way to go. We are not the best, we are not the worst. We have to work with what we've got.
>>
>>74033991
This
>>
>>74033991
Are you telling me this?
>>
>>74035007
No
>>
>>74033991
based
>>
i agree there is no reason for poland to exist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.