[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Less Muslim > tasty food > center of the Roman Empire,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 25

File: 1418063.jpg (20KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1418063.jpg
20KB, 540x360px
> Less Muslim
> tasty food
> center of the Roman Empire, the Atlantic Empire, the father of Brazil
>But they are poorer than Germany, Britain and France

why?
>>
>>74014805
missed on industrialization and fought bad in wars.
>>
>>74014805
youre Asian bro so i wont go all hateful retard on you but.......

in that lame ass intro to your thread how the fuck do you think the Muslim part fits in? why the massive butthurt bro?
>>
>>74015029
Less Muslim is always better anon.
There's a reason why they all run away from their poor shitholes to live here.
>>
>>74015029
It's a proven fact Islam is a detriment on societies.
>>
>>74014805
i always had a thing for portugal, seems like a nice place to live.
>>
>>74015119
Christianity too. Crashed the Roman empire with no survivors.
>>
>>74015029
Most Muslims don't integrate in the West. There are definitely exceptions, but that's just how it is.
>>
>>74014852
This.
At least I can say that for Portugal, industrialization was never important because we still had the African territories.

When we gave independence to the African territories and industrialization became important, it was already too late for us to be able to compete with established markets in Europe.

And the few industries we were goot at, we were forced to abandon because EU quotas.

>inb4 a bunch of Slavs complain that they never had any colonies and still managed to be as good as Portugal
See you in 10-20 years when the EU money starts to shorten.
>>
File: tips.png (5KB, 576x512px) Image search: [Google]
tips.png
5KB, 576x512px
>>74015204
>Christianity too
>>
>>74015029
Yes we are Asia
But it does not matter
Because Korea and Pakistan are different cultures
So I feel a sense of distance from you
>>
>>74015264
>So I feel a sense of distance from you
Do you feel close to Westerners?
>>
File: Facetheface.jpg (7KB, 171x169px) Image search: [Google]
Facetheface.jpg
7KB, 171x169px
>>74015257
>Christianity saved the roman empire

Christcuck education, everyone
>>
>>74014805
> Italy
Huge differences between North and South. North Italy is one of the most advanced places in Europe, but government corruption and the mafia prevented the industrialisation of the South.

> Portugal
Too much isolation for a long time. Portugal was happy with her colonies and failed to open up to the rest of the world concerning new inventions and ideas.

> Spain
Civil wars every 10 minutes, a bourgeoisie that was used to extraction of resources instead of innovation, and an all-powerful reactionary Church prevented industrialisation. When we were on the right track, another civil war happened, then fascism and isolation wrecked everything socially and economically.
>>
>>74014805
They gave in to their inferiority complexes and got cucked by the euro (overvalued for their economies) which forces them to stay poor.
>>
>>74015204
Ah yes, that must be why The Eastern Roman Empire continued as Europe's largest Power for five centuries after The Western Empire collapsed. Because Byzantium wasn't remotely Christian at all...
>>
>>74015335
None of these are excuses. Northern europe went through much worse in WW2.
>>
>>74014805
The less muslim thing is only because their economy isn't as strong as ours. If Portugal would give the same benefits we give them, they'd go there, I can assure you.
>>
>>74015250
>At least I can say that for Portugal, industrialization was never important because we still had the African territories.
Wait what. We got a half assed industrialization because of our fucked up geography, mainly rural population and no strong burguesy but we actually tried, did you really bet everything on neo colonialism?
>>
>>74015362
More like that's what killed them after the other christians crusaded them
>>
File: 1491832610886.png (9KB, 190x159px) Image search: [Google]
1491832610886.png
9KB, 190x159px
>>74015029
>"i wont go all hateful retard on you"
>Proceed to go all hateful retard on him
Never change, muslims.
>>74015333
There are many reasons as to why Rome failed. Christianity isn't one of them. How long has the Eastern Roman Empire lived ? What about the HRE (>H>R>E jokes are stale btw) ?
>>
>>74015394
>northern europe went through much worse in WWII than Spain did through the civil war and the flu.

Why do Canadians open their mouths?
>>
>>74015422
>There are many reasons as to why Rome failed

Such as being cut in half over, oh yeah, Christianity?

>What about the HRE

You mean the union which was fucking torn apart for two centuries because of christianity, culminating in the most destructive war in Europe's history?
>>
>>74015333
>roman empire
>10% upperclass, 90% their slaves
>christianity destroyed it

Christianity ended the antiquity and brought an actual standard to europe that was the origin of our good life.
>>
>>74015413
Pretty much.
Russia was keeping and to this day keeps their colonies, we thought we'd do the same. Without the whole communism thing, that is.
>>
File: 1490613435603.jpg (85KB, 817x850px) Image search: [Google]
1490613435603.jpg
85KB, 817x850px
>>74015505
>Because of christianity
The schism was a result of the Roman Empire being split in half you dunce.
>You mean the union which was fucking torn apart for two centuries because of christianity
You don't really believe that do you ? If anything the papacy always tried to stop these in fightings, which ended as Crusades to make the fighting kingdom go fight someone else.
>>
>>74015394
> Northern Europe
Norway and Denmark were able to get Marshall gibmedats and reparations, and Norway broke the bank when oil was discovered so they Oman'd their way to prosperity. Democracy was restored in Denmark and Finland right after the war, while we were stuck with a Galician one-testicled Fascist. Finland was able to trade with the East and West in a privileged position. And Sweden has enjoyed 200 years of peace while sitting on a pile of resources that everyone wants. So yeah there's a reason why the South is poorer than the North nowadays.
>>
>>74015538
Christianity ended the roman empire and brought ten million muslims into europe for about fifteen centuries.

>>74015632
Because the pope got assmad you dolt. And the papacy caused it by being dickbags for over a millennium
>>
>>74015461
>Ummayads
Sand-Niggers who contributed a bit to the world.

>Mughals
Steppe-Niggers who contributed a bit to the world.

>Ottomans
Oh boy. You fucking Leaf. Don't even get me started.
>>
>>74015674
I would rather live under muslims than to return to the living conditions of the antiquity desu.

Just besides your all views are that of an ignorant child, what serious claims can you give with reason rather than shut out empty comments?
>>
>>74015471
>>74015673
I know difficulties in Iberia were tremendous, but the real reason you aren't up to par is this

>>74015339
>>74015339
>>
we have shit politicians and most people have shitty mentality "if i dont get caught its not bad"
you know, when you have no morals at all and your only regret is getting caught
>>
>>74015461
All of the great scholars of islam weren't even arabs and they lived under muslim rule only. As soon as islam really sets its foot in those societies, education stops.
>>
>>74015029
Tell me one muslim country that is not a shithole.
Everything bought with Oil monies doesn't count.

Whatever makes you inferior. I prefer to believe that it is your culture because you can change this. But if you deny this it means that it lies in your genes and you can not change this.
>>
>>74015737
I'd rather be 500 years more advanced than kiss the pope's feet like you. Your every argument has been destroyed and all you can do now is resort to lying. Sad.
>>
File: 1486215461918.jpg (45KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486215461918.jpg
45KB, 576x1024px
>>74015674
>Because the pope got assmad you dolt. And the papacy caused it by being dickbags for over a millennium
Fucking hell are you twelve ? What sort of argumentation is that ? I thought the Papal states was busy destroying Europe, now they also destroyed the middle east by being conquered by the Umayad caliphate ?
>>
>>74015985
>Your every argument has been destroyed
Example?

You can always go back to whatever sandhole you come from. I always wonder how your kind can be so disrespectful even they got like allowed to live in awesome places like sweden.
>>
>>74015920
It's probably culture bruh.
Christian lebs>Muzzie lebs
Indians>Pakis
Christian Africans>Somalians
Greeks> Anatolian Turks
etc etc
>>
>>74015996
1000 years earlier, stupid.

>>74016054
You're the one who wanted to be muslim, christcuck. That's the problem, you're all equally retarded and have this need to be subjugated by fairytales.
>>
>>74015339
>>74015745
> a
> f
> l
We were much poorer before the euro. We made the mistake of betting everything on a housing bubble, but 1970s Spain was pretty much a developing country whereas modern Spain has got huge transnational companies in industries like telecommunications, banking and textiles. It's true that our second sector was destroyed as a condition to EU membership, but you are beyond hope if you believe all /int/ memes about the south of Europe.
>>
>>74015920
Maybe turkey?
They are first world i guess
And Malaysia's per capita income is higher than slavic countries
>>
>>74016093
>be mohammad
>be granted to leave his poverty shithole for a paradise like Sweden
>still behave like the worst shit

I just don't get it.

>>74016215
The best places in Turkey (Western Coast) are also the least conservative on Islam.
The more Islamic it gets the more shitty it also gets.

Malaysia. 60% of them are Muslims. They got many Chinese that are Bhuddists. Look up the comparison of how the Chinese live and how the Muslim live there.

No mater how you try to explain it. Islam = worse society.
This rule just applies always.
>>
File: 1469135097672.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1469135097672.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>74016384
>Be German
>Lose argument so hard you resort to 100% pure meme:ing
>Somehow reach the end the day without killing yourself

Hmm... How do they keep doing it?
>>
>>74014805
because they are not white
>>
>>74017314
Don't be cruel to our southerners for the love of god. They have enough complexes as it is.
>>
>>74014805
We Latins are very lazy and selfish as fuck
If France is richer than the other Latin countries that's only due to historical reasons, soon France will be a Southern Euro-tier country
>>
We've been cucked by the EU. And also, one can't disagree, lack of work ethics. Everything here is slow and inefficient. Nepotism and corruption still rule this country and people tend to mock those who don't want to conform.
>>
>>74017514
If you cut anything from Madrid and Rome down things will improve.

Unfortunately we canĀ“t, and we Northerners live with the memes of the Southerners for life.
>>
>>74017775
Galicia is still the Andalusia of the North tho.
>>
>>74017877
retarded comparison, Andalucia and Galicia have nothing to do with each other
>Andalucia
>relatively dry with huge lands that are easy to cultivate
>Galicia
>very humid with minifundios that are very hard to cultivate
also Andalucians are generally louder and dont have manners at all
>>
>>74018031
>Andalusia is poor as shit and very rural
>Galicia is poor as shit and very rural
>>
>>74017877
I always thought that Galicia is the only good place of spain.
>>
>>74018090
You've been memed by the
>Galiza is celtiiic
posters then.
>>
>>74018084
Another dumb comparison. Extremadura is more similar to Galicia in the economic level. Andalucia is wealthy in comparison to those two. Also Andalucia gets way more investment per capita than any other region in Spain.
>inb4 Poland is the Andalucia of Europe
>>
>>74015086
Tu ne sais rien de ton pays.
Foreigners work for you for a cheaper price, technically having more muslims (implying they come out of France to begin with) is better economically speaking
>>
>>74018146
Sad to recognize that everything in Spain is just shit.
>>
From my experience, the more North you go, the louder and more countryside-tier people are. Maybe because it's mainly small cities and you don't have as much contact with foreigners. Tbh the only mildly european part of this country is Lisbon. But if you have standards you need to leave the country.
>>
>>74018164
>Extremadura is more similar to Galicia
Galicia and Andalusia are poor, Extremadura is literally third world.
>>
>>74018218
Depends on your definition of shit
Loads of historical sites to see, from pre-roman celtic ruins or even prehistoric paintings to magnificient castles and amazing churches
If you want good cheap food, cheap tobacco, spain has some of the lowest taxes in Europe.
If you just dislike the people, it varies greatly from region to region. I can't stand most people in all of the south and south-east coast of Spain for example.
>>
>>74018325
last time i checked extremadura and galicia had the lowest PIB and were pretty similar. guesss it changed since then.
but in galicia you can barely work the fields. theres probably more money in seafood and fishing. they are not similar at all.
>>
>>74018327
>Loads of historical sites to see
You have this in Cambodia too.

Food is cheaper here in Germany than in Spain.

Spain must be really depressing to live in.
>>
>>74015257
>le fedora
>>
>>74018090
Basque country and navarre are the richest provinces
>>
File: 1487356456511.png (1MB, 2274x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1487356456511.png
1MB, 2274x1630px
>>74018228
>Tbh the only mildly european part of this country is Lisbon
>>
>>74014805
riding the "WE WUZ ROMAN" horse to death.
>>
>>74018408
are you a girl?
>>
>>74018576
Says the non-white part of Germany.
>>
>>74018494
>nĆ£o-ironicamente acha que ser europeu tem qualquer coisa a ver com cor de olhos e cabelo
>o que Ć© a civilizaĆ§Ć£o? o que Ć© a indĆŗstria? o que Ć© a cultura? o que Ć© a ciĆŖncia?
>>
>>74018576
What does that even mean.
>>
>>74014805

Geography. Countries with better agricultural clay have (had) a competitive advantage.
>Inb4 but Norway!

Norway was the Congo of the snowlands until many oils were found.

Read Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs and Steel.
>>
>>74018784
>Lisboa
>CivilizaĆ§Ć£o
>Crime rates ao chuto e tudo sujo de merda de cĆ£o e pretos

AHAHAHAH

>Industria
>SĆ³ tem serviƧos e literalmente 0 (zero) industria fisica para exportar

>Cultura
>Cultura
>Cultura
>Tudo brasileiradas e pretos e mouralhices

>CiĆŖncia

Isso jĆ” nĆ£o sei, mas conhecendo isso, nĆ£o deve ser muito bom
>>
>>74019204
>Guns, Germs and Steel

Good goy <3
>>
File: Caldo_verde.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Caldo_verde.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
Best thing to come out of Portugal?
>>
>>74019204
>Countries with better agricultural clay
You're the one with better agricultural clay.
Half of our food here is basically from spain.
>>
>>74019227
Tudo o que mencionaste estĆ” associado a regiƵes desenvolvidas, mas claro que nunca ias saber isso. NĆ£o me confundas com algum hater do Norte, pelo contrĆ”rio. Estou em processo de me mudar para a Alemanha porque reconheci que neste paĆ­s nĆ£o hĆ” um pingo de civilizaĆ§Ć£o moderna.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>74019285

desu
>>
>>74019345
Spain is a big desert and the parts that are green have a shit tier soil. If we produce more now it's because of new technology but 100 years ago we didn't produce shit considering Spain always had a low density population for a reason.
>>
>>74015193
heh its allright could be worse at least we don't have any muzzies
>>
>>74019413
>Rato a fugir ao navio com a mĆ­nima dificuldade

Ɖs do sul pois Ć©s <3 O instinto de cobarde nĆ£o vai embora, nem passado 600 anos depois de serem reconquistados.
>>
>>74019430
Before industrializazion the most nice living places were all in southern europe.
Northern Europe had much lees yield because of shitty weather conditions and little sun.
Back then it was the German states, England and Scandinavia and what ever that where the shitholes.
Meanwhile Spain, Italy and Portugal were the places you can only dream of to live in.

Many People he wrote about the better life in those places. It was a ordinary topic of our literature back then.

Things swapped with industrialization.

But even today. Spanish agriculture is even less technologically developed than ours has like twice the output of ours.
>>
>>74019639
>ter uma carreira de sucesso Ć© ser cobarde
Kek, sim, tacanho confirmado.
>>
>>74019345

Agriculture doesn't matter now but historically it did.

There's 2 events that switched the centrefold of moneys from the euromediterranean world to the north barbarian lands:

>1) the invention of the heavy plough

Hans and Hilda could now desacrate their good god Wotan by removing all those holy forests in the name of Jesus and the Pope.

>2) Kebab happening. More especifically T*rks

The transformation of the mediterranean sea into an an antagonistic sea and the total disruption of commerce and socio-economical relations between the two civilizations.
>>
>>74019812
Pfffft.

>NĆ£o ter uma carreira de sucesso cĆ”

A culpa nĆ£o Ć© minha que tu sejas um fracasso.

Eu safei-me cƔ com uma licenciatura e 3 anos depois meto quase o dobro da mƩdia Portuguesa a trabalhar para uma firma multinacional cƔ.
>>
>>74016100
"We were poorer before euro." Wrong you retard
>>
>>74019994
GDP was invented in 2000s it's a shitty metric.
>>
>>74019641

People just don't have ethics here man. I made a good life in a small town and I earn a shitload for Portuguese standards. The trick is just not following the Lisbon Centrist Mind Set. The shit makes you vain and you hate your life and you turn into this >>74019812.

Plus they're brown, it doesn't help them in their complexes.
>>
>>74019976
>licenciatura
hahaha
Amigo, estou numa Ć”rea competitiva em que sĆ³ hĆ” progresso a sĆ©rio no estrangeiro. NĆ£o hĆ” laboratĆ³rios de jeito aqui, nĆ£o hĆ” investimento. NĆ£o me interessa ganhar "o dobro da mĆ©dia", interessa-me destacar-me no que faƧo. Infelizmente a mediocridade reina por estes lados.
>>
>>74019994
Why do I not have comrades in Spain?
Are my enemies there the kikes and moors?
>>
>>74019994
yes we were you drooling retard, the thing is that life was a hundred times cheaper
>>
>>74018576
Italy contributed more than G*rmany according to that graph.
>>
>>74020223
Are you retarded?
Spain was richer pre euro.
>>
>>74020248
No?
>>
>>74019641
>Many People he wrote about the better life in those places
about the climate not the production, the mediterranean lacks the natural irrigation of the rainy northern europe
a french nobleman said that italian feasts were for beggars and the dutch ambassador in istanbul (still mediterranean) said that a turk could eat for 12 days with the food a dutchman eat in a meal, there was a reason spanish horses were smaller, they could not produce enough barley like in france and germany

>Back then it was the German states, England and Scandinavia and what ever that where the shitholes.
not sure about the rest, but definitely not England
>>
>>74020306
more per capita I mean, there are 60 million Italians vs 80 millions G*rmans
>>
The "WE WUZ" countries are living off their past. Time to move on.
>>
>>
Poland - 40 years of commies, blocked from the rest of the europe during cold war, still higher GDP PPP per capita than, Portugal, which had no commies and was never under any sort of blockade
How's that?
>>
>>74020109

>Ɓrea competitiva
>NĆ£o hĆ” progresso

Arhmm. lol.

Eu nĆ£o fiz mestrado por algum motivo. Vi uma oportunidade e progredi. Nem tudo Ć© m-m-m-muh Mestrad, muh Doutoramento. Ɖs mesmo tuga wtf. Na Alemanha nem metade da pop vai pa Uni imbecil.
>>
>>74020376
G*rmany is more "WE WUZ" than Italy ever was, you are the ones who embraced nordicism and retarded teutonic supremacy racial theories.
>>
>>74020444
Guess.
>>
>>74020484
I think we're just better than you, no offence
>>
>>74020451
Dizia-te o meu curso se nĆ£o fosse fĆ”cil identificar-me dessa maneira. Se estĆ”s contente assim, Ć© contigo. Cada macaco no seu galho :)
>>
File: Kim Klap.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Klap.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>
>>74014805
really makes my neurons work
>>
>>74020376
Lmao the fuck is this shit
>>
>>74019994
>Let me tell you about your country
>>
>>74020223
People had jobs and the country had an economy, knobhead. There was more real wealth than there is now.
>>
>>74020512
Correct!

>>74020534
PĆ”, se te obriga a ir para fora independemente de quĆ£o bom Ć©s tĆ”s fodido.
>>
>>74021075
>Correct!

Portugal is way comfier than Pooland though.

Portugal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pooland
>>
>>74021155
Not for long. Besides the North and some parts of the center, the rest of Portugal is a shithole.

t. tourist
>>
>>74021155
Well, I've been to Portugal (north/south, Madeira, San migel) and except for Porto, Madeira and Azores, Poland is way better
>>
>>74021352
>>74021423

Memes told me otherwise so you must be wrong
>>
>>74021423
A totally impartial opinion
>>
>>74021495
Memes are wrong, because they're static
Poland is developing really fast, while Portugal doesn't
>>
File: 166929082093.png (130KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
166929082093.png
130KB, 500x508px
>>74021423
the delusion
>>
>>74021552
Portugal can't be worse than Poland just because I'm from Poland?
I had huge expectations about portugal, history, ocean, etc., but reality is really disappointing
Like portugal anon said, north is far better, but it's really smaller part of the country
>>
>>74021634
he is not wrong, Poland shows great potential despite having the same demographic drawbacks
>>
>>74021552
>>74021634
Yup, have you even visited Portugal/Poland?
If not, sure your opinion is much more reliable
>>
>>74021714
yes, I have
>>
>>74021753
E dove sei stato, guaglione?
>>
>>74021808
mia zia (moglie di mio zio) ĆØ di Czestochowa ma sono stato anche a Krakow, in Portogallo a Porto, Coimbra, Lisbona.

Devo fare cosa scappoe torno dopo.
>>
>>74021753
Con calma, hai tempo ancora per cercare tutto sul google
>>
>>74022017
>ĆØ di Czestochowa
wew
>in Portogallo a Porto
Porto e Braga sono belli, e anche la Madeira/Azzorre, ma sono ancora stato nel sud - e gia peggio, come la Częstochowa
E il miglior cita a Polonia e la Varsavia, secondo me
>>
>>74017314
The hun, saying that euro's arenĀ“t white LMAO
>>
>>74022017
And there're also thing, that are hard to get if you're turist
From turism perspective Portugal is much better than entire Poland
But if it comes to clean streets, safety, niggers pushing the drugs on the streets - beh
>>
File: 1482438480254.jpg (2MB, 4392x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1482438480254.jpg
2MB, 4392x1812px
>>74021423
>>74021495
>>74021552
>>74021575
>>74021655
>>74021704
>>74021714

People think because the North is poorer (Lisbon takes all the EU money for poorer zone development) we are as shitty as them.

Truth is, it is not. It's safer, we live longer, no minorities everywhere and our cities are cleaner (Except Porto I guess).
>>
File: Crimestats.jpg (223KB, 1024x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Crimestats.jpg
223KB, 1024x1212px
>>74022325
>safety
Seems legit.
>>
>>74022468
>2007
wew, much new, such legit, very valid
>>
>>74022468
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_current.jsp
Here Warsaw/Cracow, are safer than Porto/Lisbon
>>
>>74022468
>2007

LMAO

You realize countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania etc did more in 10 years than we did since 74, right?
>>
>>74022348
>why are you so complexed pal? small minds.
If there are regions from Portugal that can say something they are probably alentejo or azores. Look at the data.
>>
>>74022468
>Sweden the 7th most dangerous country in Europe
>in 2007

b-but muh sandniggers, m-muh violent refugees commiting all the crime

the fact is that Swedes are violent criminal niggers themselves and refugees are not to blame
>>
>>74022597
Lisbon, like Paris and other western capitals, have many people from outside of Europe, Warsow dont, good for you.. But if you compare all country is a different story.
>>
>>74022846
>Lisbon
>Western

W E W
>>
>>74022611
Do you know what's economic convergency, post-communist bloc fall donĀ“t you? Portugal did that in the 70's 80's,Italy in the 50's 60'
s

>>74022508
Are you claimming that the data is fake? or it just not fit cause 2007, and now we became "very dangerous" seriously bro?
>>
>>74022992
Go find a map sir, it's not that dificult.
>>
>>74022068
paranoico

>>74022196
Czestochowa non ĆØ cosƬ male ma non c'ĆØ molto di interessante.

A Varsavia non ci sono stato non commento.

>>74022325
It's true that Poland is developing but in no way it's "way better" than Portugal, some zones were grade A shitholes in Poland and you can very clearly see poverty and inequality still being there.

I'd say it's about he same in Portugal, some areas have dirty streets and some have very well kept streets, drugs I don't know, and niggers Portugal surely wins.

The delusion is you thinking Poland is so much better when it's clearly not on par with the most advanced nations in Europe 2bh.
>>
>>74022325
>niggers pushing the drugs on the streets
That only happens in Lisbon, as I confirm.
>>
Our colonies stolen, that's why
>>
>>74022196
>>74022325
Seems to me like you were in Lisbon and not to the rest of the south.

Lisbon is a place of its own with people from all parts of the country and does not represent the remaining southern regions, for better or worse.

This message goes for the edgy northern kids as well.
>>
>>74015204
Christianity has been the bedrock of Western civilization since like 160 AD.
>>
>>74023225
happens all over Europe, I saw them in fucking Prague trying to sell me lsd, keks were had.
>>
File: 1435373041980.png (3KB, 217x219px) Image search: [Google]
1435373041980.png
3KB, 217x219px
>>74022468
Makes sense, since in poorer cities there isn't much to steal anyways.
>>
>>74015920
Tunisia
>>
>>74023393
Very poor by European standards m8
>>
>>74023449
the gulf states are richer and safer than Europe though
>>
>>74023585
Read the german's post tho
>>
>>74023393
It's shit. Their coast guard can't afford gasoline for the boats, and all the helicopters they have bought from France are out of service except the presidential one
>>
>>74015029
>pakistani
>defending slimes

Who would've guessed.

>>74015333
You're absolutely right Ahmed, Islam is so much better. It's not like 'slimes destroy everything they touch. So much better and not a regressive ideology.

Are swedes really that cucked? I mean fuck I'm a leaf living under Trudeau's regime and I'm the one feeling sorry for you
>>
>>74023585
Gulf states to reach them you have to pass ISIS territory.
>>
>>74023197
>some zones were grade A shitholes in Poland
As well as in Portugal
Have you seen south and Lisbon suburbs?
>and you can very clearly see poverty and inequality still being there
Same in portugal
>when it's clearly not on par with the most advanced nations in Europe 2bh.
It's not, but in my opinion it's still better than Portugal
>>
>>74023057
>Are you claimming that the data is fake?
I'm claiming that the data is just old and not valid anymore
Why 2007? Why not 1807? Because you're stupid?
>>
>>74023759
Yeah I've said that if anything Poland and Portugal are comparable, not one being significantly better or worse.

>but in my opinion
That's just like your opinion man

Comunque non c'ĆØ l'ho con la Polonia anzi mi piace per tanti versi, pero ste fare a chi ce l'ha piĆ¹ lungo dai..
>>
>>74016076
Lol no.
>>
>>74018228
>Tbh the only mildly european part of this country is Lisbon.
It's the only part getting filled with niggers, so in that regard, yes.
>>
>>74024045
>Comunque non c'ĆØ l'ho con la Polonia anzi mi piace per tanti versi, pero ste fare a chi ce l'ha piĆ¹ lungo dai..
Cazzo, questi momenti capisco che non parlo Italiano abbastanza bene lol

Era di, che non ha senso di fare il furbo e dire che la Polonia e migliore, quando polonia e portogallo sono la stessa merda?
>>
>>74015029
Because Muslims are vermin.
>>
>>74024422
Il cazzo, il Portogallo ĆØ messo male per davvero, eh
>>
>>74019331
That caldo verde looks weird, desu. It's too yellow and the chouriƧo is too pink instead of meaty red.
>>
>>74024422
Ho scritto fare al posto di fare hai ragione.

"gare a chi ce l'ha piĆ¹ lungo" = dick meausuring contests :^)
>>
>>74024504
Gare*

Telefono infame reee
>>
File: rate_homic-crime.png (67KB, 694x583px) Image search: [Google]
rate_homic-crime.png
67KB, 694x583px
>>74023813
You have no clue, like we all saw, ill just leave it here,

>>
>>74024504
>>74024490
>>74024551
Bene, ho capito che era qualcosa nel genere
Grazie :3
>>
>>74015335
>spaniards see "portugal" and think female
why
>>
>>74024713
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>>
>>74024720
we don't, portugal doesn't really have a gender.
>>
>>74020313
this is wrong
>>
File: file.png (25KB, 825x182px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25KB, 825x182px
>>74023259

Western civilization began long before 160 CE. Try 800 BCE.
>>
>>74024803
yes, in2014 you reach to our values under 1, we have 0.9 you 0,7 in all the past 20 years you were much higher, just look at the data. Even when we have much more immigration than you do, imagine if we didnĀ“t have it.
>>
File: land_quality_map soil.png (1MB, 6800x4400px) Image search: [Google]
land_quality_map soil.png
1MB, 6800x4400px
>>74019345

Spain's soil quality is quite average. You're correct that their entire country is better than Northern Germany, but you still have above-average soil in Central and Southern Germany.

The country to envy is France.
>>
>>74025391
>>74024803
stop arguing you're both safe as fuck compared to the rest of the world.

0.7 or 0.9 doesn't make a difference.

Argue about something useful that's not murder rate, which is a non issue in most Europe

For example: what are the pros and cons of getting a Portuguese gf compared to a Polish gf?
>>
we are lazy

spanish also sleep three hours in the afternoon because work is so exhausting for them. it's called siesta. nothing wrong with it
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 498x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 498x878px
>>74025722
Only babies sleep three hours, men sleep six hours at least.
>>
>>74025391
>yes, in2014 you reach to our values under 1
More like, we were safer than you 3 years ago, and getting better over time, and you're not
>in all the past 20 years you were much higher, just look at the data.
Fuck, do you live 20 years ago or today? Are you really that stupid, or just pretending?
>Even when we have much more immigration than you do, imagine if we didnĀ“t have it.
you have what? immigration? over the last 7 years you're depopulating
> just look at the data
>>
>>74025588
This map does not tell what you think it to tell.
This map was an asumption an a paper of the agrarian institute in Illinois.
>>
> center of the Roman Empire, the Atlantic Empire, the father of Brazil
every of the 6 country you cited was the center of an empire at some point
>>
>>74025625
>what are the pros and cons of getting a Portuguese gf compared to a Polish gf?
One is impossible to achieve, the other not so much (at least that's what was told to me by some friends who did erasmus in Poland)

I can confirm the first part ;_;
>>
>>74025793
yeah but at least we have fun in life and we're not depressed
>>
>>74025722
Spanish organization of life is b a s e d

>open shops at 10 because fuck rushing out of bed and I need to have a chill churro
>work until lunch
>around 1:30 or 2 close shop and go have lunch
>calmly eat you meal
>sleep two hours because you can
>go back to work
>close shop at 9
>calmly go home and cook
>have dinner at 22 or even 23 in summer
>chill after dinner
>don't have to go to bed early for tomorrow

they have it all figured out
>>
>>74025869

>talk about "agricultural clay" without any scientific evidence or backing
>get provided scientific evidence from the US Department of Agriculture, which was specifically created for the purpose of collecting such data
>who went across the world and collected soil samples where they could

G*rmans are quite dumb
>>
>>74025625
>For example: what are the pros and cons of getting a Portuguese gf compared to a Polish gf?
Polish girls are fine, just a bit slutty :(
But once you marry, she will be more committed to the family
>>
>>74025947
yes they are lazier than us, can you believe it?
>>
>>74026021
You call it lazy I call it being based as fuck and enjoying this tiny amount of time we're allowed to spend on this earth.
>>
>>74025947
God bless Spain
>>
>>74025947
based spaniards.

I prefer the South over the North. There are some downsides. But the truth is that we are less domesticated than the Northerners.
>>
>>74025934
we're all going to make it

>>74026009
>that feelerino when no slutty polish gf who is also loyal

Sounds like a great compromise 2bh
>>
>>74025858
That's not even a "safety rank" son. You claimed that we were not safe witch is ridiculous, it was you that claimmed that, not us. gain some f notion.
We had both things, low fertility, aging pop, and mass immigration in the past 30 years from our old colonies and some emmigration too.

>>74025625
>For example: what are the pros and cons of getting a Portuguese gf compared to a Polish gf?

lel
donĀ“t know, some polish chicks seem fine.
>>
>>74019345

France has much better agricultural clay, Spain is dry and with lots of mountains.
Southern/Rhine Germany and Netherlands are also better.
Spain always had less than half the population of France in their centuries as a superpower in the 1500s and 1600s.
>>
Siesta all day, fiesta all night
>>
>>74026469
That's a nice myth. When you look at statistics you see that spaniards work much more hours than you.
>>
wealth isnt about working hard, it is about producing expensive valuable things
>>
>>74026021
I heard that we exported our redpilled ways to our colonies in Italy, so people in Puglia basically think and live like us.
>>
>>74026706
There's no people in Puglia, only taralli
>>
>>74026469
Yeah, after working 10 hours straight 5 euros per hour.
>>
>>74026706
that's understandable, for people in Puglia any excuse not to work is a good excuse
>>
>>74027264
butthurt wagies out
>>
>>74027396
butthurt terroni out
>>
>>74027430
>starts the regional shit flinging every time
>hurr butthurt

get a grip fagit
>>
>>74027264
> t. proud Juventino and Lega Nord voter
> let's go get naked and dance around a campfire by the river lads, we wuz Celts and shit
>>
> Less Muslim
Nope. There is more kebab blood in these countries than on the others you mentioned, over a thousand years old.

So yeah, they are poorer because they are MORE muslim. It won't be long until Germany, Britain and France catch up, though, and become as shitty.

>>74015250
>When we gave independence to the African territories and industrialization became important, it was already too late for us to be able to compete with established markets in Europe.
Such as Great Britain? They also lived off colonies for centuries, not an excuse.
>>
>>74028741
he didn't try to come up with excuses, you complexed monkey
>>
>>74027779
>t. proud Juventino
t. proud milanista actually ;)
>>
>>74029373
Okay, he tried to find a reason.
But that's not the reason, since other countries did it too and pioneered the Industrial Revolution.
>>
>>74029653
There are of course some other reasons, but both him and the german anon pointed out one of the most important ones.

Other countries did have colonies in Africa, but didn't rely as much on them as we did. Big mistake on our part.
>>
>>74028741
>Such as Great Britain?
GB started the industrialization you dumbo
>>
>>74031095
What does that change?
>>
>>74026298
>Spain is dry and with lots of mountains.
moreless but yes
>>
>>74025947
It's shit. I would rather have the european schedule. Having to go back home at 14:00 for having lunch is fucking retarded.
>>
>>74033858
le cuck supreme monsieurs & madames
>>
>>74034038
le mamma boy everybody, I have to actually cook my food, you will understand when you are 45 and your mother dies
>>
>>74034104
>this butthurt

I've been living on my own since I was 19 you sad cuck, get good
>>
>>74034104
>>74034200
we cannot fight hermanos
>>
>>74015920
>it means that it lies in your genes
you dont really believe this, right?
you cant be this dumb
>>
>>74034200
Sure you did, retard. Having to walk 20 mins to arrive at my flat at 14:30 and then cooking, eating, washing the dishes and them having like 20 mins to rest and then walk back to the office is shit, mamma boy. And if I'm lucky I am able to leave at 20:00 if my boss doesn't have anying to do for the next day. I would rather have the english schedule, at least I would have the energy to go out after work and have some caƱas.

And of course I'm butthurt when a mamma boy talks out of his ass. Come to Spain and get a job (if you can) and tell me.
>>
>>74034378
ok but did we ask to hear about your unfortunate life
>>
>>74015193
atm, i think any place would be better than venezuela, no insult intended
hows the thing going friend?
do you know any ppl in starvation?
>>
>>74018576
You mean the Big 3 and Italy
>>
>>74034378
nice projection you sad sad cuck

go to sleep Pancho you seem way too butthurt to be posting now, and nobody nobody gives a shit about your pathetic life also
>>
>>74034429
It's like that for everybody unless you are a civil servant. And thank god I don't have kids otherwise I would kill myself.
>>
>>74034469
move to england then I'm sure they could use a dish washer
>>
>>74034514
kek, unironically I worked as a dishwasher during summer when I was in college. Never again.
>>
>>74015673
>Norway, Denmark and Sweden! were able to get Marshall gibmedats and reparations.
ftfy
>>
File: 1462240544520.png (350KB, 576x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462240544520.png
350KB, 576x700px
>>74034542
>let me tell you about my life again

VERY interesting I'm glued to the chair
>>
Interesting thread
>>
>>74020424
>>74020376
>>74018576
how would these change if the jews werent counted?
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.