[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you love your country /int/? I love Australia. I think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: australia.gif (3KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
australia.gif
3KB, 540x270px
Do you love your country /int/?

I love Australia. I think it's the greatest country in the world. Sure it has it's issues but overall I don't think there's a better country.
>>
Kinda
>>
tbqhwy famalam no
>>
>>74012572
why?
>>
File: 1491163669199.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491163669199.gif
669KB, 480x480px
Not really, im beginning to accept we're being sold out, meanwhile I have to keep hearing about how hard everyone else has it over something that already happened here
>>
Hate it and everyone in it
>>
>>74012515
I love to hate it, but I unironically think it's one of the best countries to live in.
>>
>>74012515
Switzerland is far superior. The overbearing orwellian nanny state ruins Ausfailia.
>>
>>74012781
>I love to hate it, but I unironically think it's one of the best countries to live in.
same 3bh
>>
>>74012835
ahh yes, here he is

i can always tell it's him.
>>
I can't really complain
>>
>>74012515
Super comfy quality of life wise, but too expensive and like one in every 2 people are insufferable cunts
>>
>>74012915
>one in every 2 people are first wave immigrants
corrected that on your behalf chum
>>
>>74012835
it's pretty fucking annoying, people put up with it because gubbmnit knows best and general malaise
>>
>>74012975
not him but there are plenty of insufferable whites here

i'm not even a leftist either.
>>
It's alright. We're like the US but without the social problems. Boring and not globally relevant, but a great place to live.
>>
>>74012975
Not really, most of the cunts are white, some of the nicest people I come across are migrants and aboriginals have been here forever and they're the worst.
>>
>>74013022
absolutely, people are never "kind of an asshole", they're either the nicest person you ever met or complete fucking garbage.
>>
>>74013155
I've noticed this polarity as well but be careful in that you might be too sensitive to categorize everyone according to a dichotomy like this

Some people might not be assholes but pragmatic, forward-thinking, protecting their interests, etc
>>
It must be difficult to live in a country where you do not see any absurd case every time you go on a news site. For example, sending medicines to Venezuela (300 tons) or announcing billion dollar investment in Cuba, Bolivia and Nicaragua with the country going bankrupt.
>>
>>74012515
yes i do. anyone who doesn't love their country is a commie faggot
>>
>>74012515
you are degenerate subhumans
a useless country
fuck whites
>>
>>74014450
>implying commies don't love their country more
>>
>>74014575
Most aussies are glad people like you are in Germany desu, fuck Germans
>>
>>74014627
I am a Greek
>>
>>74014358
i love you :(
>>
>>74014728
Maduro does not accept medicines because Brazil wants to be donated by a Christian NGO linked to the Vatican

http://extra.globo.com/noticias/mundo/250-toneladas-de-medicamentos-doados-venezuela-aguardam-liberacao-21177883.html
>>
>>74012515
The only issue is too many nonwhites.
>>
>>74012515
no

countries better than australia
>Germany
>Canada
>Netherlands
>New Zealand
>Belgium
>Japan
>Denmark
>Norway
>Singapore
>Iceland
>Republic of Ireland
>>
>>74012515
I like my Country probably more than the average german, but I dislike it too.

It's a 50/50 thing.
>>
>>74018936
germany is shit
>>
>>74018856
um, for quality of life and wealth only new zealand and netherlands come remotely close.
>>
>>74012835
America is more of a "nanny state" than Australia.
Burgers really are generally pig ignorant of the world.
They really ought be blocked from /int/ as it is evident that they are incapable of discourse on an international level. They already have /pol/ as their only retarded American variant of /int/.
>>
>>74012515
It's one of the best. You're missing a proper Australian culture though, just like every anglo country.
>>
>>74018955
very creative reply
>>
>>74012515
Allow me to interject for a moment, but Canada is the best country objectively
>>
>>74019136
do not reply to ikibey
>>
You can guess....
>>
>>74019136
germans are subhumans

>>74019152
shitskin country
>>
>>74019121
>says the non-country
Belgium is a spook
>>
>>74019177
We're honestly as white as Western Germany is in 2017
>>
>>74019284
thats nothing to be proud of
>>
>>74019252
Yeah no one cares about Belgium, myself included. All I'm saying is Australia has no culture on its own, other than bogans and shitty lowered trucks.
>>
No

It's a shit country which prefer to elect a cosmopolitan to Marine.
>>
>>74019010
lel no, New Zealand is a poorer australia and the Netherlands is basically a huge council estate
Switzerland Norway Sweden and Canada are better countries
>>
File: all your base are belong to us.jpg (44KB, 550x424px) Image search: [Google]
all your base are belong to us.jpg
44KB, 550x424px
that's a funny way to spell usa
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.