[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find God, /int/? I want to find God and I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 7.jpg (9KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
9KB, 236x172px
How do you find God, /int/? I want to find God and I feel empty sometimes.
>>
Follow your heart
>>
kys
>>
>>74006657
Listen to the voice of your heart.

He who seeks will find.
>>
Which god are you looking for? The jealous one or the others?
>>
>>74006657
make yourself explode at a gay pride
>>
>>74006781
>implying you can just go to the supermarket and shop for gods that fit your personal taste

There is only 1 God and he is of infinite compassion towards righteous people who honour Him.
>>
>>74006780

I tried a protestant church and I don't think I connected to it.

Too modern even though their values were ironically conservative.
>>
>>74006657

Open your heart to truth. Jesus is waiting for you return to him
>>
>>74007144
I mostly go to Orthodox liturgy, I think you might find yourself better at home there.

You might like this channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/godlogicscience
>>
>>74007144
Protestantism is pure AIDS

Religions go as follows, bro:

Theravada > Mahayana >> Vajrayana >>>> Daoism > Jainism > Vaishnavism > other vedanta hindus > Zoroastrianism > Sikhism > Baha'i >>>>>>>>>> Sunni > Catholicism > Greek orthodoxy > Shiism > Judaism > protestantism >>>> all others (Shinto, Cao Dai, voodoo, afro brazilian religions, native american mumbo jumbo, tengriism, etc, etc)

Abrahamic religions are shit tier.
>>
>>74007049
Not yet
The god doesn't exist yet and it will be at least 100 years until we can design him.
>>
>>74006657
Try you local gaybar. I'm sure there's a Hesus that will fill your void.
>>
I went to mass on a whim after a decade of atheism. Can't explain the way it made me feel. Life-changing.
>>
>>74007904
>afro brazilian religions
wew lad

here we have hoodoo
>>
>>74006679
>>74006780
this
>>
File: smug-hijab.jpg (21KB, 480x437px) Image search: [Google]
smug-hijab.jpg
21KB, 480x437px
>>74006657
would you like to try the ultimate redpill? ;^)
>>
File: gyurib.jpg (54KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
gyurib.jpg
54KB, 960x640px
>god
>real
>>
>>74006657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5tRWl4b_hI
>>
>>74006657
Follow the light of Ahura Mazda
>>
>>74007049
except you can you dumbfuck, this is what we're literally doing in this thread right now.
>>
>>74006657
Just start with the Bible, preferably the King James version. Don't get dragged into the politics of each denomination and be autistically obsessed with the rituals, because they are only tools to bring you closer to God.

First and foremost, listen to him. You know that voice in your mind that talks to you, the one that you cannot fool by rationalising bad behaviour? You may call it your conscience, inner voice or your 'heart', but this is the gift that we are bestowed with which ensures that we are in constant communication with his grace. He spoke to you, and this is why you make this thread in the first place in your search to find him.

Just follow it, and it will lead you to him.
>>
>>74011318
It scares me when I realize that Christians think it's normal to hear voices in your head; like Abraham hearing a voice from nowhere telling him to kill his son.

It's disturbing.
>>
Finding God is like finding your grandpa's golden watch from the war, but then you find out you never had a grandpa and it's a cheap piece of chinese shit.
>>
>>74006657
Remember that monster under your bed when you were a kid?
That was your god
>>
>>74012192
It's like a legit mental illness thing. Like tulpas.
Sounds like a really good way to fuck own brain up.
>>
>>74006657
You need to have capacity for self-delusion, if you don't, you'll never believe.
>>
>>74006657
churches usually have a "prayer hotline" .. usually just a form you fill out online saying what you want the priests at the church to pray for you about... let the true religious pray for you. more god cred
>>
>>74006657
Burger is your god. :---DDDD
>>
>>74006657
Rather than pray to a non-existent mental illness to make you feel good about your failures in life, create some successes.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.