[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best period in human history and why was it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: x_093714_Slide9.jpg (98KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
x_093714_Slide9.jpg
98KB, 500x667px
What was the best period in human history and why was it the Islamic golden age?
>>
>>74000462
because muslims were secular then?
>>
>>74000490

eh the Islamic golden age was less about Islam and more about globalization and the unification of people under a common language. Had fuck all to do with Islam in my opinion
>>
>>74000462
>>>/his/
>>
>>74000462
>Debating math theorems between pulls of the hookah with the bros while we sit on comfy chairs
>Play chess pretty much all the time
>Know that your taxes are well spent by an efficient administrative state
>Map the stars
>>
>>74000522

>>>/pol/

Pretty much anything in here can be put into another category faggot so fuck off
>>
>>74000462
>What was the best period in human history?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwpjsToHzAE
>>
File: IndignantPepe.jpg (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IndignantPepe.jpg
63KB, 1024x1024px
>>74000565
>leaf
>telling me to fuck off
I have a nuke with your name on it, Canada.
>>
>>74000462
Islamic golden age?
You mean Greek translations.
>>
>>74000462
1950-2000 is the best period.
>>
>>74000462
>birth of modern day mathmetics and medicine
>unification of a fuckton of people under a single language and religion
>support of science and medicine for the first time since the greeks died
>death of nobility, and royality, every human is seen as equal
>arabs fuck it all up by radicalizing
>arabs kill their own scientists because they believe that their research is heretical
>Mongols finish them off
>turks are now in charge

Good job you fucking arab monkeys, you can't even govern yourself without falling to your tribe memes
>>
>>74000512
>eh the Islamic golden age was less about Islam and more about globalization and the unification of people under a common language.
Was it just arabs back then or blacks too?
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>74000730
Just arabs.
>>
>>74000730

What do you mean? The spread of Islam to West Africa helped raise the living standards of many people and one of the kings of Mali was well known throughout the Caliphate (look up Mansa Musa).
>>
>>74000679

It wasn't really their choice. From what I heard it was a single imam that helped to outlaw many scientific practices.
>>
>>74000679

Fucking Al-Ghazali.
>>
>>74000630
And using poo-in-loo math
>>
File: 1415410571923.jpg (62KB, 461x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415410571923.jpg
62KB, 461x500px
>mfw people think that the Islamic Golden Age happened BECAUSE of Islam and not DESPITE it

All sandnigger countries go through cycles. That era, science was still encouraged and around the 11th century places like Iraq and Iran had some of the greatest thinkers.
But then the persecution complex, MUH MONGOLS RUINED EVERYTHING, MUH NEED ISLAM TO SHOW UNITY FUCK THE INFIDELS ruins everything
>>
Right now is objectively the best time to be alive
>>
>>74000462
Spanish Empire from 1495 to 1795
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.