[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Europeans such commies? Why they live in soulless commieblocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: commieblocks.png (1MB, 3000x2608px) Image search: [Google]
commieblocks.png
1MB, 3000x2608px
Why are Europeans such commies? Why they live in soulless commieblocks like ants or robots?

You should taste some freedom for once and move to USA (but only if you're 100% White)
>>
>>74000373
>move to USA (but only if you're 100% White)
Your Government seems to disagree with you on that.
>>
>>74000373
because commieblocks are godtier houses
why do you live in lifeless rural?
>>
>>74000373
It's fucking disgusting. Since 20th century has been promoted the construction of apartment buildings in cities, they don't look like commiblocks, are more aesthetic, but they are still disgusting compared to a single-family home built in traditional architecture. That's something needs Spain, promote the build of single-family homes in traditional architecture.
>>
>>74000373
Modern, repaired commie blocks can be pretty comfy. Mine has everything new, solar panels on roof and fiber internet connection and stuff like that. And it's cheap. Though Czech commie blocks are probably the least shitty ones of all.

>move to USA
Actually, I'll probably be aplying for a green card lottery, heard we have a generally very good chance of being accepted, theres not many of us. Would you welcome a young Czech white with work experience in the largest and most profitable company we have in country? Though I dont have a uni.
>>
>>74002591
this
>>
why do americans live in paper houses like homeless ppl?
>>
>>74002810
Because watch flying houses when a tornado hits their suburbs it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>74001063
They look like shit most of the time, especially the ones built during the 70's and 80's. In Santiago for example El Ensanche looks terrible and destroys the aesthetic of the old town. They tried to make the streets nicer but the ugly buildings don't help.
>>
File: 63.jpg (81KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
63.jpg
81KB, 567x425px
>>74004268
>El Ensanche
>commie block Barcelona
>>
>>74007728
El Ensanche in Santiago de Compostela. Ensanche means expansion in spanish.
>>
>>74000373
>Why are Europeans such commies? Why they live in soulless commieblocks like ants or robots?

because we are poorfags, and it's by design.
The government loves us being dependent on them.
>>
File: 34542541.jpg (570KB, 1559x1032px) Image search: [Google]
34542541.jpg
570KB, 1559x1032px
>>74007728
>barcelona
>>
>>74001063
>>74004268
Agreed
>>
The funny thing is the countries with more clay have more commieblocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzyW5VIN6zU
>>
>>74009502
Looks depressive as fuck...
>>
>>74000373
>t. 56% white
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.