[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone had experiences with long distance relationships?, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1477583818506.jpg (50KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477583818506.jpg
50KB, 655x527px
anyone had experiences with long distance relationships?, I'm kinda in one with someone I meet in interpals

is it worth it?
>>
>>73996802
>is it worth it
nah.
>>
not worth time man just find a local girl
>>
>>73996827
why?

>>73996828
if I could find a local girl I wouldn't have gone to interpals
>>
If you have the ability to have it not be a long distane relationship, then yeah. If there's no chance of either one of you moving to be with the other, then no.

t. Someone who was in a relationship through first meeting on interpals
>>
>>73996849
not sure about interpals, but most of the "dinstanced" couples i've seen, turned up breaking up, it's a really fragile thing, man.
>>
>>73996802
do it for nudes, not for the emotions. you'll end up crying and we'll be laughing at you when you blog about it here
>>
>asking if its worth it
>will probably never have another chance with the opposite sex

I'd say go for it buddy.
>>
no but I had experience with close distance relationship and it didn't go so well
>>
relationships do not exist
>>
>>73996802
Where from?
>>
>>73996849
i hardly doubt you actually tried to get a gf.
>>
>>73996802
Been in one more than once. One with a girl I met on interpals. We talked every second of every day for a year, then finally met in person and it didn't click and we never kept it going.

Another was a coworker I got close with, we dated for a bit, she moved across the US to go back to her parents house and we went LDR and it didn't work out because she met someone else.

Long distance relationships are fucking trash and I would never do it again if I can help it.
>>
>>73996869
well, she have the chance of comming here, but she wants to finish her thesis first, which I think it's pretty fair, we talked about meeting and there's a deadline I'm willing to wait.

>>73996870
I know, this is not a long distance relationship forever, there's a chance of actual meeting

>>73996874
lol, I won't post it here if nothing happens or we break up

>>73996887
thanks anon

>>73996888
i know right?, like there's no guarantees in a real relationship either

>>73996944
*tips*

>>73996959
Poland
>>
>>73996982
>Poland
Ah, that's why you are such a poleboo. I remember you.
>>
>>73996973
kek, like how could you know if I tried or not?, I just couldn't find what I'm looking for

>>73996979
I'm sorry anon

>>73997010
I'm not a poleboo though
>>
>>73996982
maybe i was a tad rude, but desu most i know didnt worked out and these are people that lived together. but if you want some hope, one of my pal was in a long distance relationship with his bf for like 4 years before he got his green card to move to america. he's english and traveled constantly during a year to stay here until his visa expired then reapplied, waited the three months cooling period, then went back here and repeated for four yeards.
>>
>>73997065
that's a nice story
>4 years
wow that's a lot of time, but the good thing is that they met some times during all that time, maybe that's why it worked
I'm willing to wait for 1 year without meeting her until start to get too anxious and break up
>>
File: lolcoffer.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lolcoffer.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>virgins errywhere
>>
>>73996828
Unironically this
>>
>>73996802
Stupidest idea ever.
>>
>>73997200
welcome to 4chan.
>>
jakjakajakajjakakjajkk el buliado seniores >>73996802
>>73996849
>>73996982
>>73997036
>>73997162
que virgo pantriste que sos jajakjajkakj
>>
>>73997226
I never said I was virgin, don't make conclusions so fast
>>
>>73997162
they met while he was here vacationing, so they met each other before... it was literally 3 months in LA which is max length of time you can stay. then back to london and wait for 3 months before you can visit again. .then repeat for 4 years before he finally got the green card. so they pretty much were living together for half of the year each year
>>
aaaaaaaaaaajkjjkjkjjj no puedo mas x dross >>73997245
>>
>>73997284
this give me hope tbqh, all you hear over there is ''it dosn't work!, don't even try!'', even ITT

>>73997286
stop being retarded
>>
>>73997330
they're definitely an outlier. tb.h ... i have plenty of horror stories base on people i know. i wasn't lying when i say that you'll likely end up crying anon. remember, things goes both ways. she has to want it as much as you do too
>>
>>73997286
que pelotudo..

>>73997330
Estuve en la misma que vos, tuve una relacion a larga distancia con una piba de Europa porque IRL no me levanto ni a la boliviana de la verduleria. Igual no funciono. Si ya de entrada sos pobre o clase media y no viajas nunca, entonces ni en pedo va a funcionar. A menos que la mina tenga guita y ella se venga para aca.
>>
Being a beta must be especially difficult in a macho Latin American culture.
>>
>>73997434
I'm aware of it, I'm not so innocent, but nowadays even normal relationship can last 1 month or end terribly, so I try to be open to any possibility, and as I say above, I'm willing to wait just for a year, if nothing happens then then I'll break up

>>73997461
ella tiene posibilidad de venir, solamente tengo que esperar a que termine su tesis, pero hablamos bastante de eso y si veo que despues de un tiempo no pasa nada la corto y sigo con otra cosa, en tu caso ninguno de los dos pudo viajar o no funciono por otra causa?

>>73997520
not as difficult as you might believe, especially if you don't make a big deal of it
>>
>>73997588
i wish you the very best anon. i hope you'll end up like my pal's and his bf
>>
>>73997588
No mas de eso, yo estuve un año mas o menos igual 'esperando' que surgiera alguna chance y al final terminamos cortando. Ni se quien fue el que se canso de esperar, si ella o yo...nunca terminamos de acordar quien iba a ver a quien.

Nada, despues que cortas es un bajon terrible, te sentis re pelotudo.
>>
>>73997681
thanks anon, feels good to have a nice conversation from time to time, especially on /int/

>>73997750
me imagino, sobre todo cuando estas metido, pero en mi caso hay una posibilidad, la mina da todas las señales de estar metida conmigo, asi que le vamos a dar una chance a ver que pasa, y si no funca bue, me sirve de experiencia
>>
Not worth it, literally better to be alone

You'll only get heartbreak and angst (because that how all girls who need to resort to LDR instead of Chad are), and don't even get any contact or real warmth, and it will ruin your ability to form actual short distance relationships
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.