[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Meds and Nordics the hariest of all? Is it neanderthal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why are Meds and Nordics the hariest of all?
Is it neanderthal genes? I look nordic and I'm pretty hairy
>>
>>73995016
Adaptation to Cold
>>
>>73995060
so why are Turks and Greeks hairy like carpet
>>
>>73995060
>>73995174
and not Inuit types?
>>
>>73995016
Wtf im greek now
>>
>>73995016

Roman Empire was Nordic
>>
>>73995630
and vikings were useless pieces of shit known for their savagery and fondness for raping and raiding and burning down peaceful towns.

SWEDES ARE THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE. They've always been. Sverige means disgusting nigger brute in Latin.
>>
>>73995670
this,they deserve to be rape capital
>>
>>73995670
swedes didn't do much of that stuff, that was more of a norwegian and danish thing
>>
lack of hair is primarily a neotenic trait and secondarily a heat adaptation, in all likelihood

Mongoloids always tend to be neotenic in general, ergo the lack of hair in most of them, despite the seemingly high neanderthal affinity
negroes come in various shapes, neoteny is common among some of them as well(particularly native south Africans, which in fact often resemble Asians), others are less so
causasians on the other hand are more known for having some very progressive/mature phenotypes
notice how in central and east Europe you seemingly find less hairy people, which is perfectly in line with the fact that in those areas you find the most neotenic caucasoid types, Alpines and various paedomorphic east European types, while in the med area and north Europe you find more mature types, mainly the classical mediterranean and dinarid in the south and atlantids/cromagnids/nordids in the north

my two cents
>>
>>73995016
What does this mean? % of body covered with hair on average on males ?
>>
>>73996826
is there any significative difference?
>>
>>73995016
> tfw fucking hairy legs, chest, arms but patchy beard
it ain't fair lads
>>
>>73995016
this map is shit. touhoku and hokkaido arent like that at all. also nz either, i think
>>
>>73998574
because they cut
>>
>>73995174
Body hair has two functions, isolation and better sweat dispersion/distribution which both are useful for both of the areas, mainly due to air moisture.
>>73995595
They're not the same climates, and we come from different subspecies.
Eskimos (and those related) tend to have a higher denisovan mix, Europeans tend to have a higher neanderthal mix.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.