[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another day wasted on 4chan instead of doing something productive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1492960688978.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1492960688978.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>another day wasted on 4chan instead of doing something productive

When will it ends lads? When will I gain the courage to make positive changes and get started of my business ideas?
>>
sell ads on 4chan
>>
The moment before you die. You'll realise that this all wasn't just an eternal dream of nothingness and that before you knew it you grew old and empty as you pass into oblivion.
>>
File: 1484877082615.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484877082615.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>73991060
after rope day, desu :^)
>>
File: 1492979556699.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1492979556699.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>73991416
Ill regret wasting my life, wont I?
>>
File: totentanz.jpg (463KB, 1496x1713px) Image search: [Google]
totentanz.jpg
463KB, 1496x1713px
>>73991416
If one realises this on ones deathbed one can at least comfort oneself with the thought that if things had gone differently one would still be in the very same situation. Death is the great equaliser.
>>
>>73991718
Yeah but then you wasted your life not living it how you want
>>
>>73991767
If you've lived your life the way you did you usually had a reason why you did so. Being on 4chan is not so bad. Maybe doing something else is better, but if one lacks the strength or ability to do so then it can't be helped. In the end, one certainly did some fun things, whether it's watching anime, playing video games, shitposting, browsing the internet, ... - it's all the same in the end when everything is reduced to ash.
>>
>>73991883
>it can't be helped
it can though? It literally all comes down to choices...

>it's all the same in the end when everything is reduced to ash.
Maybe for you. I'm getting started this week on my business ideas.
>>
>>73992108
>It literally all comes down to choices...
But how are choices made? What drove you to not make these choices earlier you intend to make in the future?

>Maybe for you. I'm getting started this week on my business ideas.
Good luck then.

I'm merely saying: if you don't get started on your business ideas that's quite okay too.
>>
>>73992305
Probably fear due to some sort of lack of confidence.

>I'm merely saying: if you don't get started on your business ideas that's quite okay too.

No, mediocrity isn't ok. Only got one life so might as well live it to the fullest
>>
>>73992547
>Only got one life so might as well live it to the fullest
And you might be doing that already. Maybe that's what you want and anything beyond that is merely trying to live up to society's expectations.

In any case, I can only repeat that it's equally okay to get started on your ideas or not do anything at all.
>>
>>73992636
It's not what I want though. I don't enjoy it and I don't want to spend my time like I am now.

I used to be fat and I didn't like it. So I started eating less and exercising and stopped being fat - (then I realised how I wasted my life being fat when it was so easy and I should have started earlier).
Now I'm going to do the same thing with being successful.

>It's equally okay
I guess it's okay if you have no self-respect or dreams. Then everything is okay, being fat, using drugs, working a terrible job and even dressing up like a woman and sucking on dildos (probably more common than not among German children these days).
>>
>>73992811
>Then everything is okay, being fat, using drugs, working a terrible job and even dressing up like a woman and sucking on dildos
It is.

In any case, I'm not trying to be your therapist here, so there's no need to start blogging. Just do whatever you feel like, and if it turns out that you don't find the motivation to realise what you envision yourself doing - don't take it too hard.
>>
>>73993075
>Just do whatever you feel like
Okay thanks. I am going to the gym now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.