[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a daily reminder that you have been fed lies your entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1438874235717.jpg (45KB, 597x843px) Image search: [Google]
1438874235717.jpg
45KB, 597x843px
Just a daily reminder that you have been fed lies your entire life.

Poland wanted to conquer the earth and kill semitics and we tried to stop them, but the West and Russians said Poland did nothing wrong and attributed all their crimes to us.

Let's fight together so that future generations will know the truth!
>>
File: 1939, corpse of Poland.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1939, corpse of Poland.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>73978934
Just a daily reminder that Germans betrayed their own ideology by splitting Central-Eastern Europe with Bolsheviks.

I hope you all rot in hell.
>>
>>73979135
>be Germany
>try to be friends with Poland
>HURRDURR GO AWAY ETERNAL HUN, KURWA! MY FRIENDS ARE FRANCE AND BRITAIN, YOU SUCK!
>Hm ok guess we are enemies now.
>Ok fucker I am merciful, give me one piece of land and I spare your life.
>LOLOLOLOLOL We will conquer Berlin in 2 weeks!
>Invade Poland
>F-France?? B-Britain?? Where are you? ;_;
>>
File: a perfect world.png (227KB, 1332x544px) Image search: [Google]
a perfect world.png
227KB, 1332x544px
>>73978934
>Poland wanted to conquer the earth and kill semitics
>we tried to stop them
WTF I hate Germans now
>>
>>73979446
I agree. Polish gov was at fault, because Third Reich and Poland were on friendly terms up to end of the 38, which was a British guarantee.

It was still low though.
>>
>Poland
>get backstabbed and partitioned by neighbours
>finally regain independence
>get backstabbed and partitioned by neighbors again

this is the price they paid for 1683, the old sultans smile at them
>>
File: devilish Pepe.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devilish Pepe.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>73978934
>Poland wanted to conquer the earth
>past tense
s o o n
>>
File: 1327962260511.png (77KB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
1327962260511.png
77KB, 220x212px
>germans annex poland and make them build death camps and kill millions of people
>modern poles love germany
>soviets liberate said camps and liberates poland
>modern poles hate russia
>>
>>73984739
Ivan what are you doing in Finland
>>
>>73984739
I have no idea where You read that modern Poles love Germany. I'm not really one of them, I love all the countries, but mostly, Poles are highly negative towards Deutsches and the country itself.
>>
>>73984739
You have to go back
>>
>>73984890
because poland isvin a military alliance with germany???
>>
>>73984836
He's right though
>>
>>73984980
You're fucking retarded
>>
gtfo with your holohoax bs
>>
>>73984967
Not sure if I understood You though lol
I was talking about the people of the country, not the government. If You had the second on your mind, right then.
>>
Generalplan OST faggots, GOOGLE IT

WE LIBERATED OR RAPED BUT STILL LIBERATED ALL SLAVIC PEOPLE

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>73985109
so youre saying that poland isnt a democracy and your government isnt representive of your people??
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.