[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indo-European AR1An war-chief god vs J(ew) cuck NEET communist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Kurgan vs jewcuck.png (1MB, 965x677px) Image search: [Google]
Kurgan vs jewcuck.png
1MB, 965x677px
Indo-European AR1An war-chief god vs J(ew) cuck NEET communist

Who do you pick?
>>
Neither.

#YHWH4LYFE
>>
>>73968401
Why did the Hebrews pick a war-god as their own from the entire pantheon?

What did you mean by this?
>>
Pagans got BTFO, so the jew
>>
>>73968465
We didn't pick anybody, we're the ones who got pick out by the Creator.
>>
File: hmm.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>73967928
Left, naturally.

t. R1 Aryan
>>
>tfw the AR1AN war-chief has to work his ass off for the Communist while the Commie disciples are fucking his wife/daughter
Amen
>>
>>73967928
>not picking our father and creator YAKUB
without yakub you wouldnt be here that says enough doesnt it?
>>
>>73967928
Jew NEET is a god of this Universe and his friend is Lucifer. I pick Jesus he is strong and will save you in the hard times.
>>
>>73968401
Jesus is YHWH and holy spirit in one.
>>
>>73968401
t. J subhuman
>>73968481
t. E subhuman
>>73968795
t. I subhuman
>>73968900
t. N subhuman
>>
>>73968984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew3nd9XCaFg
But who knows about god warchief anyway?
>>
our Lord and Saviour dumb paganposter
>>
>>73969097
You are a disgrace to your Aryan forebears.
>>
File: Josef_Mengele.jpg (17KB, 280x330px) Image search: [Google]
Josef_Mengele.jpg
17KB, 280x330px
Odin:
>is a real-life Indo-European War-lord
>brings Indo-European language to Scandinavia
>creates Germanic war-like culture and people that contribute vastly to European civilization and progress

Jewsus:
>rejected by his own people
>spends his life teaching proto-communist doctrine based on being weak and feminine
>still not proven if he even existed

hmmmmmm
>>
File: Capture.jpg (39KB, 449x383px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39KB, 449x383px
>>73967928

Europeans are mosty cro-magnon though.

We have a small Aryan admixture due to Indo-European agricultural technology and language spreading through Europe.

Most europeans are something like

60-80% cro-magnon
20-40% steppe
2-5% neanderthal

Most of "pagan" religion is heavily semitized by christian exposure.

Original pagan religion was mostly sun worship, ancestor worship, and belief in land-spirits. Burying your relatives close to where you live, or at least cutting off a part of them to bury close to where you live in order to get their protective power is a very pagan custom for instance.

The whole god/ragnarok thing is very indo-european, while valhalla-afterlife stuff likely derives from christian influence.

Learn your shit before making bad posts nigger
>>
File: EU_K6, steppe ancestry.png (95KB, 2034x4216px) Image search: [Google]
EU_K6, steppe ancestry.png
95KB, 2034x4216px
>>73969753
How to be a fucking retard: the post.

Fuck off back to the books and then come talk.
>>
File: l1 hunter-gatherer.png (66KB, 817x384px) Image search: [Google]
l1 hunter-gatherer.png
66KB, 817x384px
>>73969753
>>73969836
Ah fuck it. I'll bite. Might as well.

l1 cro-magnons were conquered by R1a and R1b people, Kurgan people during IE expansions into Europe. In case of Scandinavia it was R1a-z284, which Odin was most likely as well. They slaughtered their chieftains, fucked their women and taught them war-like culture, IE language and ruled over them. That created Germanics.

Why do you think it's called Aesir you fucking leafnigger? Because Kurgans were from Azov.

Majority of Europe cro-magnong. Fucking lol. Who the fuck makes people like you.
>>
>>73969753
>not a single mention of near eastern farmers
>>
File: Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg (222KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg
222KB, 1134x1001px
>>73967928

>Who do you pick?

Jesus I guess.
>>
Gods are for faggots
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.