[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your area have tornadoes, /int/? Even in the northwestern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Does your area have tornadoes, /int/? Even in the northwestern US, we still have tornadoes sometimes.
>>
>>73962801

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

god hates the USA and your cardboard houses!!!!
>>
File: La_fallera_de_l%27oncle_Sam[1].jpg (397KB, 1324x1134px) Image search: [Google]
La_fallera_de_l%27oncle_Sam[1].jpg
397KB, 1324x1134px
>>73962847
Damn, Spain. What did we ever do to you guys?
>>
File: resolve[1].jpg (155KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
resolve[1].jpg
155KB, 800x538px
>>73962801
Once in like 10/15 years. (F3)
>>
>>73962801
The spot where I'm sitting right now was ground zero for a massive touch down and one of America's most devastating tornadoes at the time less than 40 years ago.
>>
>>73962801

yes

this is the second worst place for tornados in the world after the American tornado Alley
>>
>>73967046
>lots of tornadoes
>shit load of Italians and Germans
>hiding spot for the Reich
>likes pissing off Britbongs
>northern plains

Maybe Argentina really is white.
>>
>>73968348

this is the going to the beach in Buenos Aires province experience (it isnt even cheap)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auu6dOlSnq4

That is why millions of Argentines go to Uruguay, Brazil and the Caribbean.
>>
>>73962847
It wouldn't make any difference if the houses were made of brick or stone. Tornadoes destroy literally everything in their path.
>>
>>73969856
>expecting the Spanifag to understand that
They don't get that any tornado that's going to leave a path of destruction like that will do it to anything commonly used in home construction. The only way to avoid it is to go underground unless you want to turn your home into a concrete and steel bunker.
>>
>>73970110
>concrete and steel bunker
Hell, I've seen pictures of bank vaults made of reinforced steel torn apart by a direct hit from a tornado. I don't think any structure can really be 100% safe from them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.