[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ameridumbs unironically believe that le pen is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
>ameridumbs unironically believe that le pen is going to get elected
>>
That's what was said about drumpf tho
>>
Nobody wants more Le Pen to get elected than ISIS, really.
>>
I get European symbolism and general pussy shit but electing a fucking writing device is new low

HURR MUH PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD HURR PEN IS THE NEW PRESIDENT
>>
>>73953948
I don't think you understand how voting works in France. Unless LePen gets more than 50% today she's basically fucked for the second round. People who didn't vote for her will rally around a mop if it's the other candidate.
>>
why are french such pussies? supposedly the majority are tired of immigrants but won't elect the chemotherapy for the cancer
>>
>>73953935
oh look its this thread again...
>>
>>73953935
outside of 4chan nobody even knows about the election
>>
macron
>>
>>73953935
I don't to be honest

It's not certain she'll make it past the first round, and it's almost impossible to make it past the second.

Sadly France will become a Muslim nation within my lifetime, even if Le Pen(full of Jewish influence from top to bottom) gets elected. Maybe we should have just followed Breivik's strategy from the start
>>
>>73953996
When are the results out?

Are there any good videos that explains how voting works in France?
>>
>>73954027

Le Pen is electing bullet to the head to solve the cancer.
>>
>>73954027
Depends what the propaganda is like over there.

The media portrayed Stephan Harper to be a semi-racist corporate douchebag so people would elected a semi-retarded corporate shill who has done nothing but attack Canadians with new taxes and shout about diversity.
>>
>>73954027
It's unbelievable.

France gets a bunch of people shot woth Charlie Hebdo, 130 dead in Paris, and 86 in Nice all within a year and a half, and they STILL cuck themselves.

It's Sweden tier. I know some French anon will just respond with muh 60% but Muslims have a common ideology in that they want to destroy secular states, and that gives them dangerous and significant political influence for their size.

Our minorities do not have this quality.
>>
>>73953948
difference is european countries suffered from nazi fascism hence why pretty much any far right is unelectable especially in countries like the netherlands and france who got fucked in the ass by the nazis

americans simply havent learnt from our mistakes but im sure they will eventually
>>
>>73954805
Not to mention all the dead police that have been reported and unreported by the media. Pretty sure they'll be voting for Le Pen.
>>
Le Pen will win. :^)
>>
>>73954869
I agree. The polls haven't predicted any election correctly in the last year.
>>
File: le_pen.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
le_pen.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.