[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. country yours 2. How are people seen who don't drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fragi.jpg (199KB, 896x704px) Image search: [Google]
fragi.jpg
199KB, 896x704px
1. country yours
2. How are people seen who don't drink alcohol?

In Switzerland nobody cares.
>>
>>73951838
it means the places most of the places i like going to is out of the question to them :(
>>
respected/laughed at, depends on circumstances
>>
>>73951858
Why? Do people have to drink at you favorite places?
>>
Nobody will want anything to do with you
>>
>>73951902
most are lounges or wine places. only finger food if there is any on menu. that and most non drinkers i know usually want to go some where else
>>
Here no one cares, even though we're heavy drinkers.
>>
>>73951838
During highschool, it was always the "WOW YOU'RE SO BRAVE" like it's a fucking achievement. Now it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>73951927
why?
>>
>>73952775
Australians are very, very heavy drinkers. Anyone that doesn't drink is considered to be acting like they're too good for everyone else, which is one thing Australians hate.
>>
>>73954014
So you weren't joking?
>>
>>73954053
Nope

Once Australia's cricket captain got throttled by a player because he wanted to leave after the game to go see his gf instead of having a /coldone/ with the lads.
One of our Prime Ministers was literally voted in because he held the world record for beer sculling.
>>
File: 1629351-delirium-world.jpg (305KB, 986x959px) Image search: [Google]
1629351-delirium-world.jpg
305KB, 986x959px
I don't drink, I can't stand alcohol. So I just ask something like a fruit juice, or a smoothie and take 8, maybe 9 pills of dramin. The effect is even better.
>>
>>73951838

I couldn't imagine life without alcohol. Man, that'd fucking suck...
>>
>>73951838
Depends who you're with.

Generally seen as a bit weak, but there are quite a few people who don't drink.

>>73952775
>>73954053
He's exaggerating but most people drink and enjoy drinking for sure.
>>
>>73954543
No I'm not. Maybe things are different in the tombs of Australian culture of Melbourne and Sydney
>>
>>73954566
>tombs
You mean the engines of Australian culture. Those 2 cities make up literally half of Australia's population.
>>
>>73954710
And they're objectively become the least Australian over the last three decades
>>
>>73954817
That's an oxymoron though. Culture isn't stagnant, it's always changing.
>>
>>73954916
Not really. There is nothing stopping a culture from maintaining its general features, which is what the rest of the country has done while Sydney and Melbourne develop some shitty American inspired culture
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.