[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MUH WINGED HUSSARS >MUH SIEGE OF VIENNA WE RESCUED EUROPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1424092151894.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1424092151894.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>MUH WINGED HUSSARS
>MUH SIEGE OF VIENNA WE RESCUED EUROPE
>MUH POLISH PRIDE EVERYONE BETRAYED US :((((

I fucking hate poles so much
>>
hundreds of year and the turk still butthurt
>>
>MUH WINGED HUSSARS
Were originally Hungarian and the first Hussars in Poland were Serbs
>MUH SIEGE OF VIENNA WE RESCUED EUROPE
Most of the fighting was done by the other catholic allies, Poland only helped at the last second with a charge
>MUH POLISH PRIDE EVERYONE BETRAYED US :((((
Yet they flee their homeland like insects
>>
File: 1437756684256.jpg (208KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1437756684256.jpg
208KB, 500x700px
>>73950119
How do we eradicate the Polish subhuman?
>>
The Polish always act like eternal victims and deserve any and all bullying they recieve.
>>
>>73950424
>
Winged hussars were originally hungarian?
>
The charge is what won battle,not manning the walls and not surrendering
>
Do insects flee their homelands?
>>
>>73950119
you hate them because even the poorest Poles are manlier than any German, lmao cuck
>>
>>73953205
This 2bh
>>
>>73950466
you could start by eradicating yourself
>>
I don't mind it but I hope the Polish realize they're nothing special, you could elevate any nation's military history to the same status if you try hard enough.
>>
>>73952894
>Winged hussars were originally hungarian?
Yes
>Historically, the term derives from the cavalry of late medieval Hungary, under Matthias Corvinus.[2]
>The first written mention of the word "Hussarones" (in Latin, plural; in Hungarian: Huszár) has been found in documents dating from 1432 in Southern Hungary (at the time the Ottoman military frontiers of the Hungarian Kingdom).[3] A type of irregular light horsemen was already well-established by the 15th century in medieval Hungary.[4] Etymologists are divided over the derivation of the word 'hussar'.[5]

>The charge is what won battle,not manning the walls and not surrendering
Most of the battle was fought by other allied troops and the charge only happened after it was clear victory was at hand

>Do insects flee their homelands?
Yes, imagine cockroaches scrambling out of a cabinet
>>
>>73953205
This desu.
>>
>>73953339
That sounds like T*rks
>Janissaries were originally Balkanite and Christian children
>Takes over Byzantine territories after western scum had dismantled the empire in the 4th crusade
>Flees to Germany by the millions like roaches
>>
>>73953339
but thats false you ape, yes Corvin had Hussars as personal guards, but thats just where name for those units come from, Winged Hussars AKA heavy cavalry with WINGS on their backs is exclusively Polish
>>
File: 1412328855572.jpg (383KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
1412328855572.jpg
383KB, 800x542px
>>73950119
B-but Hans, I thought we were friends
>>
>>73950119
Fuck poolish. We should have killed them all.
>>
>>73953658
this
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>73953658
>>73953834
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.