[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is schooling in your cunt? Here we have pissed off teach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170422-213706.png (528KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170422-213706.png
528KB, 1280x720px
How is schooling in your cunt? Here we have pissed off teachers trying to reach stuff and a bunch of loud ADHD students who dont give a fuck — i am one of them desu
https://youtu.be/R65RolSmDuE
>>
It's shit. But everywhere else is worse
>>
>>73949851
any qts?
>>
>>73949851
what the fuck kind of vector notation is that
>>
>>73951342
found the nerd
>>
>>73951388
Im a massive cunt
>>
>>73951342
Hes teaching about resistor-capacitor circuits, nothing about vectors
>>
>>73951473
u retard?
>>
>>73951473
Thats exactly right LRC circuits I understand now and you are smart!
>>
File: bildungssystem_komplett.jpg (166KB, 843x1226px) Image search: [Google]
bildungssystem_komplett.jpg
166KB, 843x1226px
this is the german school system
and there's differences in all 16 federal states. the school system is the only thing that the states can still control (everything else is being ruled on a country level now), thus everytime a new government is elected in a state, they throw over the school system just to distinguish themselves.

most people go to public schools, only if you can't make it and your parents need to buy you grades you go to private schools

most german states sort the children at age 10 into bad (hauptschule, used to be for farmers' children), mid(realschule, used to be for civil servants and commerce and other white collar jobs) and good(gymnasium, enables you to attend university)

but in my state (bawü) we idiots have elected the green party and they're trying hard to demolish our school system because all children are equal and grades are harmful to their emotions yadda yadda
>>
>>73951473
***trying to teach
"i cant, i try, but you just WONT SHUT UP! I LL BREAK EVERYTHING HERE, YEAH, THATS BECAUSE I CANT BREAK YOUR FACE, YOU KNOW, I AM HERE LIKE A FUCKING CLOWN"
This teacher is an epic meme
>>73951607
Phisics is easy, but discrete mathematics is absolutelly insane here. "In a place with 9 seats and 2 guys, in how many ways can they occupy the seats?" and "How many triangles can you make with the given points?" are common questions in the counting/analytic combinatorics classes; in college i found calculus reasonably easy, because you just have to deal with new operators, and not think that much you do in discrete math
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.