[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are blacks in america actually like? My only view of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: black.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
What are blacks in america actually like?
My only view of them is through american media.
They seem to be quite different from real africans.
>>
>>73949066
They're as bad as the memes say
>>
File: 1390336374656.jpg (63KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
1390336374656.jpg
63KB, 960x566px
>>73949066
Niggers desu
>>
>>73949066
>They seem to be quite different from real africans.
Because we were SLAVES, they SOLD US TO WHITE PEOPLE.

Now we are kings and they will fall.
>>
File: 1411057226286.jpg (260KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
1411057226286.jpg
260KB, 1000x675px
>>73949066
Video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
>>
>>73949123
So... what is it you be saying?
>>
>>73949066
there was only one black family in my whole HS. they were all smart and went to really good uni.. now that i think about it i really only know three nigs my whole life and dont really see nigs walking around as much
>>
>>73949066
The lightskinned ones tend to be smarter and more civic minded.
>>
File: 13672319.jpg (39KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
13672319.jpg
39KB, 576x472px
>nobody will ever gun me down on the street for wearing a different colour tshirt and end my miserable life
>>
Do black people really talk like that, or is it just hood people?
>>
>>73949389

Thing is without getting too /pol/ black culture is to a certain extent hood culture. You can meet black kids who live in richer suburbs and act like gangsters from the worst part of the city, etc.

Same way you can find white "rednecks" who live in city suburbs, drive pickup trucks, etc.
>>
>>73949389
mainly ghetto folks or blacks in middle or upper class suburbs wanting to act cool and tough. the one/only black senpai at my HS and the black folks i met during uni all talk normally with no ebonics
>>
The black families here in the new england suburbs are friendly and generally well respected people, weirdly enough, due to the opioid crisis most poor whites pose the largest threat. In Urban areas like Dorchester in Boston and Springfield there are some poor gang banging types. But again, the most egregious offenders their are Dominicans and latinos
>>
>>73952986
My experiences in the south are similar, with poor blacks and suburban blacks being on part with their white counterparts, but the urban ghettos being hell holes
>>
>>73949066
Some are decent middle class people but the majority are trash
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.