[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /int/, list the top three countries you would most give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Wipers run print BBC.jpg (127KB, 530x380px) Image search: [Google]
Wipers run print BBC.jpg
127KB, 530x380px
Hey, /int/, list the top three countries you would most give your full support and aid in all out war.

Mine:
>1. Australia
Although they're more British culturally, we share a kinship in that we both traveled to new lands and cultivated great societies there. Also they're funny as hell. Probably the country that would be most easy to assimilate
>England
Not much to say, they're our dad. And from recent brexit results, we may grow closer again.
>3. Poland
Poland has a special place in my heart. It's the first EU country I ever been to,my gf is polish and they seem to have a reverence for America. Also, isn't CD Projekt from there? Can't have anyone interrupting that.

P.S.
I don't include Canada because it's a given that anything happens to Canada they have the strong arm of America behind them. We share land, culture, blood, history. The way I see it America is Canada, Canada is America.
>>
1. France
It is my nation
2. Québec
It should be free
3. Belgium
Walloons are our brothers and they should be defended
>>
>>73948633
Canada
Netherlands
India

All because I would like to see what happens if they win a major world war.
>>
>>73948633
Thanks for helping us beat the Japs
>>
>>73948910
India is most likely to war with India and Pakistan. Do you hate muslims and chinks?
>>
>>73948633
What a shit taste in countries lmao
>>
>>73949001
List yours than, Paco. Mexico Mexico and mexico aren't any better
>>
>>73948799
>Quebec and Wallonia

Maybe France should put it's money where it's mouth is. Hard-working Anglos and Flemish in Canada and Belgium respectively are sick and tired of propping up your brethren with our tax dollars.
>>
>>73948633
France
Italy
Japan

I like their food and I need anime.
>>
>>73948633
>Australia
similar to california culture. gotta save my fellow surfers

>England
they speak english

>France
g'pa was one

>Nordic countries
they're cool

>Germany
they should be on the winning side for once
>>
>>73949140
lol sure cede us québec immediately then mr. trudeau
>>
1 brazil
2 chile
3 uruguay
>>
>>73949613
Most Canadians would be happy to see Quebec gone. It's only a small political class in Ottawa (a group that Justin Trudeau was literally born into) that cares about that wretched province and is willing to pander to them.
>>
>>73948633
Whoever is fighting against my biggest enemy at the time, even if they are my enemy too.

That is the American way.
>>
>>73949793
well without québec you have no actual reason to exist, you'd probably become us states

maybe it'd be for the best honestly, but free québec
>>
>>73948633

Depends on what we're fighting for/ against.

I'd probably side with the kiwis, and unite in Anzac bantz.

Maybe the Brits, but they come off as a little elitist. Though I reckon the banter would be top notch.

Rojava (though it seems to be more of an autonomous region), mostly because I like the idea of Kurdish qts.
>>
>>73950058
stupid frog doesn't realize that the newer generations of quebecers don't give a shit about separatism an increasingly globalized world.
>>
>>73950058
They'd have oil which the us would probably like but trudeau is doing his best to stop its extraction because democrats can't like oil.

They probably still want frog canada more since they provide much of the east coast electricity.
>>
>>73950318
Speak for yourself. I wish death upon all of you false anglo savages.
>>
>>73950385
you are browsing 4chan, so clearly you're already in the minority.
>>
>>73950318
I went there and the young people didn't seem anglo-ified to me

If they are anything like us it's the opposite and the young are more nationalist than the old
>>
>>73950720
They are nationalist, and they hate us Anglos, but they also know that a separate Quebec would be economically fucked. Someone has to pay for their social programs, and the Quebecois and our spineless leaders in Ottawa think that it should be the hard-working taxpayers of English Canada.
>>
>>73951025
Well then i take back what i said totally support them then
Bleed the anglo pigs dry
Take all of their money, keep being Québecois, and in 10 years when you have finished sucking up all the money and investing it you can leave
>>
1. America
Not because I like the country but because it's in Australia's best interests
2. England
Much heritage etc
3. PNG or New Zealand
Both formerly under Australian/NSW administration and PNG is an important buffer against Indonesia and Malaysia
>>
File: tiredolan.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tiredolan.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>73951096
>>73951025
I had no idea there was such contention between Canada and frogs
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.