[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People of your country actually would go to psychologist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492245607448.jpg (102KB, 720x665px) Image search: [Google]
1492245607448.jpg
102KB, 720x665px
People of your country actually would go to psychologist for some help?
>>
weak people
>>
>>73942840
No. What's weak is continuing to needlessly wallow in depression because you're too afraid to seek help.
>>
Yeah, it's free for the most part
>>
>>73942629
Psychologists doesn't help, especially if you neet r9k faggot.
>>
>>73943009
loser
>>
>>73943523
kek nice logic. only week people seek medical help when they have a heart attack. you should cure yourself. and if you had a heart attack that means you are weak. so fuck you. that's the logic.
>>
>>73943523
If it's real actual clinical depression where your mood is being affected negatively regardless of what changes you try to make in life, then yes you should go see help.

If you're just sad because you're too fucking lazy to fix the shit that's making you sad, then yeah, you're just being a bitch.
>>
>deleted his post
>and he is claiming he doesn't need medical help lmao
>>
I take back my statement
>>
>>73943764
I am talking about people who seek mental help because their dog died or some something like that. I know such cases
>>
STIFF UPPER LIP
>>
I also heard about soldiers who went to a psychologist or mental hospital because they saw explosions and dead people. Fucking losers lmao
>>
>>73944103
yea, that would probably be excessive. unless, again, they already had some form of depression and that made it even worse. i mean we don't know what on other peoples minds. but i agree some people here are just weak and want to see a doctor for no reason.
>>
>>73944226
so PTSD is a meme to you? you think they were born soldiers?
>>
>>73944363
Lots of faggots from the German army end up being traumatized because they held a gun in their hand
>>
File: 1489060681301.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489060681301.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>73942629
Yes. It is also free!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.