[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw found that Germany killed as many as 6 million Polish,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wojak hug.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
wojak hug.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>tfw found that Germany killed as many as 6 million Polish, which accounts for about 20% of the population, only 70 years ago.

How can Poles here interact with Germans so kindly?
I'm so sorry that my country was on the evil Germany's side ;_;
>>
Only 3 million of those were Polish
>>
File: 1488314402575.jpg (68KB, 298x251px) Image search: [Google]
1488314402575.jpg
68KB, 298x251px
>>73927675
>How can Poles here interact with Germans so kindly?

They don't.
They insult us whenever they have the chance.
>>
The Poles killed the Poles. Poland is lucky Germany gets all the flack for the holocaust when they were just as enthusiastic about it as the Germans were.
>>
>>73927789
This, actually.
>>
>>73927675
Poles killed and expelled just as many Germans after the war
>>
>>73927854
>inb4 muh revenge muh honor muh justice
>>
>>73927722
Don't you deny the 6 million Poles you filthy anti-pole, my grandfather died in that event when he was only 9 years old!
>>
>evil side
>>
>>73927896
poles are completely justified. you people have ruined europe 3 times in one century.
>>
>>73927675
Japan you did much worse than that.
>>
>>73928745
but if you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>73928798
>not recognizing the Japan proxy Pole
he's not even trying to hide it anymore
>>
anyone have anything about the story of the Poles and Czech guy that broke out of Auschwitz or whatever?

It was something like. They stole some SS uniforms and just walked out, because the security was so lax cause Germans didn't believes Poles or Czechs could act like proper men.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.