[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has your country been dealing with the rise of Islamophobia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: OurCulture.png (694KB, 584x585px) Image search: [Google]
OurCulture.png
694KB, 584x585px
How has your country been dealing with the rise of Islamophobia? I'm worried it's going to escalate into mob-lead beatings here. There is still a huge undercurrent of racism in Australia
>>
>>73914470
>Muslims have been part of Australia's culture for over 150 years
Fucking what?
>>
>>73914470

Shamed people for it, voted on some stupid official "the government says you're wrong" statement.

I don't even know why it comes down to the terrorism part. It's their culture I don't want in this country. Everything they are as a culture is completely backwards to what my country is. From treatment of women, basic rights, gays, social concepts. Everything, it's the exact opposite and I don't want any of that shit normalized in my country.

If their culture is so fucking great then explain the state of their society and why they want to move away from it so fucking much.
>>
>>73914518

Afghans arrived in Australia in the 1860s.
>>
>>73914558
>voted on some stupid official "the government says you're wrong" statement.
What's this about?
>>
>>73914470
I'm hoping we can start openly shooting Muzzies soon.
>>
File: image (6).jpg (178KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image (6).jpg
178KB, 960x540px
>>73914706

The government voted on a motion to denounce islamophobia. As in, a motion to say "Wow don't do that" and nothing more. The most pointless waste of House time possible.

>The House of Commons has passed M-103, a non-binding motion condemning Islamophobia and religious discrimination.

>Khalid's motion calls on the government to do three things:

>Condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.
>Quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear.
>Compel the Commons heritage committee to develop a government-wide approach for reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination, including Islamophobia.

Yes, Khalid. Some whiny muslim chick in parliament was the one who started it.
>>
>>73914470
More people get racist when there is more reason to be racist.
As the Muslim population rises Islamophobia will only rise.
Multiculturalism as a concept doesn't make any sense and never worked anywhere.
>inb4 libs think multiculturalism means multi-ethnic
>>
>>73914866
>inb4 libs think multiculturalism means multi-ethnic

I admit to being one of those fools years ago. Defended friends I had because one was black and another from Vietnam. Didn't realise the difference between the two concepts until I stepped back and thought out it.

Both those guys weren't multicultural at all, they were born and raised here and acted like your run of the mill home grown Canadian.
>>
>>73914602
They arrived, helped with a few transport things and left. Never part of the culture. Muslims have only been coming here in numbers since the 1980s
>>
>>73914602
But how exactly did those Afghans help shaping the culture of Australia?
>>
>I support Muslim Australians
what do they mean by "support"? You don't discriminate someone because of their religion? That's good but hardly that impressive

>Because they majority...deplore violent extremism
Technically true but misleading. As the old saying goes: An extremist Muslim will blow you up and a "moderate" muslim will secretly be happy and do everything but denounce the act instead blame others for islamaphobia etc.

>culture for over 150 years
only a significant number since the 80s

>I understand the difference between a muslim and a terrorist
that just means you're not retarded.

>because i am not a racist ignorant asshole
>>racist
not a race
>>ignorant
plenty of informed, legitimate reasons to be weary of the role of islam in the west
>>asshole
rude

shitty image, 2/10 at best, doesn't actually make any good points and I say this as someone who is against islamophobia
>>
>>73914951
Exactly, I'm a flip american but culturally american from being raised a a small town in Minnesota.
The amount of genuinely racist people in the world is extremely low. Most racists don't care about what other people look like. No racist hates black people or middle eastern people because they look different. They hate black people because they have higher crime rates or hate middle eastern people because they have a shitty backwards culture.
>>
Indonesians are Muslims, and they generally don't make trouble.
>>
Nothing except introduce border control, taking their belongings, and putting the few that wanted to stay in tent camps.
Nobody gives a shit, they still get harassed on public transport snd refused entry into every club and pub.
Everyone including the government hates muslims, but we still tolerate their existence enough to accept them into our society.
>>
>>73915140
that's because they're not arabs
>>
>>73915170

Neither are Chechens but that didn't solve fuck all over there. So clearly just the Arab part isn't the problem.

Or maybe it was just the Arab influence leaking into them that made them no different?
>>
>>73915170
True.
Iranians also had a pretty good record up into Lindt Cafe.
What about the Lebs, are they Arabs? I had a really positive opinion on Lebs until I found out that the Lebs I knew and liked were some kind of Eastern Christian ones not the usual Muslim ones, so I don't know now.
>>
>>73914470
People need more education desu
what could also do some good is making clear that there is a zero tolerance policy on racism and perhaps removing employment opportunities from known racists
>>
>>73914470
How that's a bad thing?
>>
>>73915204
Chechens are just eternally butthurt and disgruntled and the "le evil Russians" boogeyman

Of our Muslims, Turks, Persians and Indos/Malays act the most civil
>>
>>73915238
Lebs are arabs and are notorious for forming gangs and becoming a majority of formerly nice parts of Sydney. There's a large gang which the police call "Middle East gang" which is literally all Lebs put the police don't want to single one out.
>>
>>73915263
Check your freedom of speech phobia. Did your parents grow up in the Soviet Union? Otherwise you have no excuse to be so ignorant of European values.
>>
File: midfinger.png (175KB, 488x10000px) Image search: [Google]
midfinger.png
175KB, 488x10000px
>>73915263
The birth of "Islamophobia" is knowing the truth about Islamic theology, history and society.
>>
>>73915324
European values cannot and do not include racism and islamophobia

those must be fought at every turn and with every method available

Africans, Middle-Easterners, Islam and Islamic law are all historically integral parts of Europe and to deny them is racially motivated historical revisionism and empty muh saxons moaning desu
>>
>>73914470

Tried to fight it at first to keep Saudi Arabia happy, but now that Obanger is gone and Saud doesn't care what we do to muzzles in our border fuck it if the people want to hate Muslims it's their right as an American citizen. I personally do not care either way.
>>
>>73915415
But disliking Islam has been a long standing European value for a while, several centuries in fact
>>
>>73915415
If Islamophobia is defending your homeland from Islamic swarms, then Islamophobic literally is European and has been for 1400 years
>>
>>73915415
>European values cannot and do not include racism and islamophobia
Historically thats absolutely wrong, but what would a Finn know about European values?
>>
>>73915415
Fenno-Swede detected
>>
>>73915373

That is one RUDE pepe
>>
>>73915529
>>73915505
>Finn

It's probably that self-admitted shitshin
>>
>>73915588

>>73913908
hmm
really makes you think
>>
>>73915170
oh are we going back to hating races instead of cultures
>>
>>73914470
Whoever made the pic is clearly retarded, I mean they think australia is great
>>
>>73914518
They were small in numbers, much like how their were Chinese people during the gold rush
>>
>>73915415
>Africans, Middle-Easterners, Islam and Islamic law are all historically integral parts of Europe and to deny them is racially motivated historical revisionism and empty muh saxons moaning desu

What kind of retard are you?

Islam have had no place in my country or anywhere west from it throughout the centuries, with the exception of Tatars, who are the only muslims around here we accept. There are significant differences between them and other muslims and unless you marry into them and switch to their way of doing things (which is pretty much european way of doing things), I say fuck you, we are closed and the only non-"racially motivated historical revisionism" I might offer to you is another battle of Vienna.

Fuck you mudshits, I hate you to the guts. Everything you stand for, everything you are is despicable to me. Especially those fucking salafites, wahabbis and sunni, since shia tend to stay in their own cancerous space and don't lean out of it. Hell, some iranians I have talked with even admited how shit islam is and saw it for what it was - religion of the occupant, that replaced their own original Zaratrusitria.
>>
>>73914470
Straya are you fucking with me or is this serious?
>>
>>73916103
I'm just joking
>>
>>73916103
I'm being serious
>>
>>73914470
Australia hasn't been a country for 150 years you fuckwit.
Also, we would have sharia law if they had been here for that long.
>>
>>73916222
>>73916226
samefags

why is Straya so racist?
i get xenophobia but you guys have a lot of inbuilt hate, not just for Muslims or middle esterners, but for every single ethnicity
Strayans even hate todgers to an extreme degree
>>
>>73916509
>oh no dey iz racis
Stay in your shithole, problem solved.
>>
>>73914470
>Asshole
Kek you guys want to be American so bad
>>
>>73916590
Straya yes but NZ? didnt expect it from you guys
WTF happened Middle Earth?

also did you forget you are yourself immigrants in NZ? or are you the Maori or Abos?

hypocrite
>>
>>73915069
It's just suburban kids virtue signalling. No point in paying them any attention.
>>
>>73915884
>>73915884
Arab culture is shit
Sadly the descendents of those conquered by Arabs have it ingrained through their religion. Yet they still succeed typically DESPITE this (Islamic Golden Age), largely Iranians
Remember Islam is an Arabic practice, spawned from the primitive depths of Arabia (where nothing of value has ever been created)
>>
>>73916509
We're just really awful people in general. You definitely DON'T want to come here, but Kiwis are far more welcoming to pakis. Especially the women
>>
>>73916509
>>73916659
Reminder that the only reason Australia is good is because of English settlement/migration
>>
>>73916509
people just don't like outsiders, not sure maybe it's the whole island prison thing
>>
>>73916709
No, no, we're full of Indians and it's customary to throw ripe avocado at pakis when you see them to ward off bad luck.

Australia has plenty of space for all the brown people, though, definitely go there.
>>
>>73916509
Nah, we're just more open about it than most other people. You fuck around, be a dickhead or decide you're better than us and we'll slap your shit.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.