[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what right do you have to complain about your countries immigrants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1488694014330.jpg (40KB, 431x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488694014330.jpg
40KB, 431x420px
>what right do you have to complain about your countries immigrants?

>europe: we get foreigners from destructive cultures that leech on our welfare systems
>USA: we get hispanics that bring drugs and crime

>Australia: we get asians and they're bad because I said so and because they get good educatio and they take the jobs no one else wants to take and I don't like it >:(
>>
>>73912821
> they take the jobs no one else wants
Pretty sure everyone wants high paying engineering and medical jobs
>>
Yeah the Aussies and Canucks are just melodramatic attention whores.
>>
>>73912821
haitians are too dark and people from honduras speak funny
>>
>>73912821
>Australia: we're full
>>
>>73912821
Every time we tell you that Asians are literally the best possible non-white immigrants you say t. chang

every single time
>>
>>73912878

t. wang ding
>>
>>73912821
>don't speak english
>eat dogs
>spit and shit everywhere, public etiquette and manners that don't revolve around the angle of your chopsticks at the dinner table are completely alien to chinks
>their communist party friends back in guangzhou spend their free time buying up every acre of aussie land they can get their hands on
>entire community is a fifth column for a nascent superpower, muslims all hate each other and come from different countries and hispanics are the same

I only hate subhuman mainlander chinks, the others are alright though. And you're factually wrong about the jobs part, the lower-income market in Australia is firmly occupied by whites, chinks just run take away chinese food restaurants.
>>
File: 1492803024020.jpg (182KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1492803024020.jpg
182KB, 601x601px
>>73912821
our s*rian rapefugees get more attention and sympathy from the west than we do
i'm not even joking here just look up lebanon on the news and 90% of the time its about those poor helpless s*rianshits
>>
>>73912821
>t. Zhang
>>
>>73912973
What the heck do you deserve sympathy for? Lebs are totally shit an annoying
>>
>>73912973
poor Lebanonanon chan.
the true problem is SJW roaches in the west.
When will they stop rights of speaking and voting of those mental patients?
>>
File: house.jpg (163KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
163KB, 1366x768px
I wonder why young canadians don't like immigrants?
>>
>>73913122
cute house, too expensive though.
>>
>>73913122
10 bucks for that place being owned by a Chink.
>>
>tfw we are literally in the process of kicking out criminal South Sudanese

Also it's not a meme, Chinks are DESTROYING the property market here. They are total Jews
>>
>poland: we take ukrops who are dirty and smelly, cook stinky food smelling up the commieblocks, are working class idiots, lower our pay by diluting the value of labor and are just russians by different name
>>
>>73912821
>t. har aldrig modt en kineser

Japanere, Koreanere, og Vietnamesiske og immigranter fra Hong Kong er acceptable, men indlands Kinojsere er næsten så slemme som Pakistanere og Indere.
>>
>>73914288
Thats because they're afraid their economy will fail soon so they put all their wealth into material wealth.
Problem is, everyone is doing it, so when the chinese economy finally collapses, so will the prices on the housing market.
>>
>>73913122
Yes, but is it the immigrants who buy these, or the rich billionaires who have never set foot in Canada?
>>
>>73914312
ok muhammad
>>
t. Dong Fong Christianson

>>73912878
t. James Ling Xi Chung
>>
>>73914431
dræb dig selv din orient fetishist
>>
>>73914455
jeg har modt en kinesisk familie
begge deres born studerer på DTU
>>
File: image:65106.jpg (44KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image:65106.jpg
44KB, 499x499px
The took er jobs argument is a meme according to any economist.
At worse it means localized depressions of wages in a few sectors that are worth it in the overall economy.
Stop using it.
>>
>>73914405
Yes. We are starting to delvelop entire neighbourhoods that are empty, because all houses are owned as investment properties. We need A citizenship requirement to purchase land
>>
>>73914298
>that flag
>that post
that's how the rest of western europe sees poles
>>
>>73912821
FUCK OFF DANEMARK WERE FULL
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.