[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always thought I was 100% Germanic mustard race >look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>always thought I was 100% Germanic mustard race
>look into mom's side of the family
>they are all "Norwegians" with black hair and squinty eyes

I-I'm not Saami r-right guys?
>>
So, whats the problem? All europeans look the same.
>>
>>73908814
>Finnic
>European
That's a negative
>>
>>73908768
Fuck same shit happend to me,
> think I'm all Le German
> find out I'm half Norwegian
> one grandpa who claims to be full Norwegian has curly black hair
> when he was young in his school picture he looks like some kind of happa Nord
> he suddenly looks all normal when he's 18-19
> do genetic test cuz some random newly discovered uncle says we are Jewish
> find out that I'm German/Norwegian/Irish/British with a hint of Finnish
> Suddenly I can grow facial hair
> it's fucking red
>no red heads in family
Fuck American genes the worst of the Europeans must've been sent here.
>>
File: russekort.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
russekort.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>73908814
>sami
>european

Sorry OP, you are the unfortunate mongrel of asian and cuck white genes. All memes aside tho, I lost my virginity to a 50% sami and she was pretty hot.
>>
>>73908898
You can carry red hair genes without having red hair.
>>
>>73908907
>>sami
>>european

Considering they're literally indigeneous europeans for most of their genes even moreso than you or me i'd really not bet on your argument holding.
>>
>>73908768
>>73908907
What's wrong with the Sami? I know kind of who they are but I don't really know anything about them. Why is this bad?
>>
>tfw haplogroup r1a1a
Am I white?
>>
>>73909035
I'm 50% German and 50% Swedish. Literally Hitler's wet dream.

>>73909192
Nothing wrong with them, they're just a tribe of mixed Euros with Asians so we poke fun at them.
>>
File: disgusting.png (202KB, 335x306px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
202KB, 335x306px
>>73909290
>sends his DNA to the jews
>>
>>73909329
For free, too.
>>
>>73908898
>>73908907
What do I do now, move to Finnmark and start demanding reparations from the Nords? Start shitposting on ylilauta while drinking ES?

How do I begin my life as a mongol?
>>
>>73909290
That means that you are a true aryan
>>
>>73909306
Germans weren't aryan enough according to Hitler. He believed people in the Norwegian mountains were the purest aryans in the world
>>
>>73910524
Hmm well, Norwegians do have the highest R1a concentration in all of Scandinavia, so he wasn't really wrong about that.
>>
>>73909329

>sending his DNA to jews so he can inflate his ego on the web

Why?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.