[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possibly to travel to China and make le big money ? CV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Is it possibly to travel to China and make le big money ?

CV TL;DR:

>le white skin
>Economy degree from the University of Buenos Aires
>>
>Economy degree from the University of Buenos Aires

Not with that worthless piece of paper
>>
File: 1491249073489.png (230KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
1491249073489.png
230KB, 500x443px
>>73905249
>white argentinian
>argentinian economist
>>
>>73905341
sup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
>>
File: argentinaiswhiteusaisblack.jpg (207KB, 1024x383px) Image search: [Google]
argentinaiswhiteusaisblack.jpg
207KB, 1024x383px
>>73905341
>>
>>73905333
>worthless
>canada
>>
>>73905249
How many languages you dominate?
>>
>>73905953
Just spanish and english.
>>
>>73905953
Also pretty good at portuguese.
>>
>>73905249

If you speak chinese yes. But watch out those chinks are like (jews x anglos) + African dictator greedy on their home turf.
>>
>>73906014
>>73906050

Ok, sorry, mate. But in my opinion you are just going to waste your time there, you are going with no experience with the chinese market, not languages abilities and a degree that might or might not be very useful there. Just try to find chances in the local market or contact chinese companies and make bussiness but from your homeland.
>>
>>73905249
Big money? Not really since China already has millions of you sudacas.

A decent amount with low cost of living and an interesting life and new culture/food for a year? Yeah. Go to somewhere a bit outside Hangzhou.

t. Sé
>>
>>73906196
Me:
>German ancestry
You:
Shitspaniard

kek
>>
>>73906092
>anglo-jew african dictator
So your average brit
>>
File: 1492019619913.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492019619913.png
1MB, 1000x750px
>>73906267

It seems to be a winning combination
>>
>>73905575
T-take that back, meanie!
>>
>>73906235
If you want to know more about going to China for a year, I know some.

There's great people on youtube though.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L2FsPgjHo_4
Jayoe for example

Essentially the non-shill version of China and living there. No CCP propaganda of le China Uncensored sensationalism. He uses sources and speaks Mandarin so he helps a lot of foreigners in China
>>
>>73906400
>of le
Or le*

Anti China fearmongering is an industry nowadays.

But yeah, if you want to know more check out the amazing thing called google, a foreigner forum (shanghaist), or I can help some

But I gotta sleep now
>>
>>73905249
>argentina

they won't hire you for anything. even if they did you wouldn't become rich or even make a decent salary. you'll be scraping by

fuck is with all you demented losers thinking china/asia is the next biggest thing where you can become rich
>>
>>73905249
>Argentinian
>From a literally who university

My condolences.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.