[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to warn ppl years ago. The anti ashkenazi rhetoric will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1476874957001.jpg (82KB, 630x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476874957001.jpg
82KB, 630x540px
I tried to warn ppl years ago. The anti ashkenazi rhetoric will lead to bloodshed. Now an Ashkenazi girl who married a Mizrachi man lost her father to the groom's friend who STABBED her FATHER to death on the wedding night for no reason but hatred. It was just aired and I'll post the video when it's released.
>>
>>73887634
>Now an Ashkenazi girl who married a Mizrachi man
BIG
>>
Ashkenazi rule Israel with an iron fist. Its no wonder that the actual native people hate the foreign invaders. When Mizrachi, Sephardi and Muslims realize they have a common enemy they will unite.
>>
>>73887634
>groom's friend killed Ashkenazi bride's father

What? Shouldn't the low-caste Jews be happy when one of them blends up with the high-caste Jews?
>>
Jews should be killed.
>>
>>73887634
Seriously fuck arabs
>>
>>73887743
Sephardim aren't native to the Levant
>>
>>73887772
>Shouldn't the low-caste Jews be happy when one of them blends up with the high-caste Jews?
Mizrahi's have a lot of influence in Israel m8
>>
>>73887634
unironically me in the center right
>>
Why don't ashkenazi look like Middle-Easterners? Too much interbreeding with goyim?
>>
When will sephardis takeover government by brute force? You african and european jews are clearly incompetent
>>
Assincockzi reaping what they sow, nothing new here
>>
>>73887815
Really? I thought the Ashkenazis ran everything and were the wealthiest
>>
>>73887796
True, however they have more in common with arabs than with Ashkenazi. There's just no way Ashkenazi Israel will survive in the long run.
>>
SEPHARDICK
>>
>>73887783
your mom should be raped and killed
>>
>>73887869
You're getting it confused with your own country m8.

Ashkenazi are roundabout 2.8 million in a total population of 8,585,000. But considering that Arab (non-jews) make up about 1,786,000 of the population, the Ashkenazi number is pretty high.

Mizrahim jews only have 400,000 more people than Ashkenazi.

>>73887926
If it comes to it, the West will fight for the Ashkenazi's to restore balance.
>>
Damn look at that body language they look so uncomfortable haha
>>
>>73887743
>he sympathises with literal scum against decent, civilised people
>>
>>73889514
That's the story of Sweden in a nutshell.
>>
>>73889297
They're kids. What do you expect
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.