[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be france >cause the greatest destruction to your oldest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: FrenchApu.png (93KB, 564x452px) Image search: [Google]
FrenchApu.png
93KB, 564x452px
>be france
>cause the greatest destruction to your oldest rival by basically funding and creating america
>tfw it turns into more of a cancer than a boon
>completely disown your creation
>years later you make fun of it "haha america sucks dick"
>nobody ever mentions you were the sole developer of this consumerist, cultureless pit of a country that now controls everything and forces gay shit into other countries
>you don't care

Why does France do this? Do they have no shame? Why can't they admit they were the original progenitors of Europe's descent into Hell? Yes, Germany is also to blame, but they deserve some guilt as well.

As an American, I find it deeply infuriating they make fun of us but don't bear the burden. It's sort of hypocritical tbqh.
>>
Fuck you France is greatest ally
>>
>>73882642
Fuck you, Jeffersonian swine, Britain was our bestest ally.

t. federalist
>>
>>73882586
The point of independance isn't trading one master for another.
>>
>>73883300
Your stupid king ruined the world. Thanks alot France. Get better rulers next time, dumbass.
>>
>>73883450
It all began when England took our Canada.
>>
File: EasterShart.jpg (50KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
EasterShart.jpg
50KB, 492x493px
>>73883580
Awww well boohoo, sorry you couldn't have leafland. Not everyone gets what they want. That didn't mean you had to fuck everyone else over with our creation.

Why, France? Why me? I could've been a nice British colony but you had to ruin me into this fat slob, and I'll never forgive you for it! *sharts*

Look at me France, I'm a fucking wreck, I'll never be what I was supposed to be... *cries*
>>
>>73884196
USA is far better than anglocanada.
You have a problem with jewish infiltration but who didn't today ?
>>
The 13 colonies should never had revolted against the British monarchy

Literally the worst timeline.
>>
reminder that the existence of the so called "united states of america" is literally treason

british north america is the one true america
>>
>>73884821
I'm sorry I lashed out on you, France. It's just hard being who I am. All the other countries hate for me what I have become. I used to be so much better than this... But they don't respect me anymore and it's gotten to me.
>>
>>73882586
>make a thread on /pol/
>gets 5 replies and dies
>reposts it on /int/

kys
>>
>>73885281
I'll post anywhere I want, faggot. You can't make me kill myself either! That's right, I'm a free man, I do what I want. Can't rule over me any longer. France is right, you were a shit country, and a horrible colonial master, and I deserved to be independent.

Fuck you.
>>
>>73882586
>gay shit
is it bad?
>>
>>73883580

>quelques arpents de neige
>>
>>73882586
>we are a bunch of tard who destroyed the world
>but it's okay since we aren't responible of our action
>let's put the fault on the one who helped us to become independant
>>
Europe would probably be a smoldering crater of devastation enveloped in WW5 if the US didn't exist.
>>
>>73885576
Apparently to other countries, yes. But I don't care anymore, I just don't care. We've done alot of bad things, with just as much good things, like any other country. All countries have their flaws, whether we reveal them or not, no country is perfect. I realize that now.

And sure, I may get jeering comments afterwards for expressing myself flamboyantly like this but it doesn't matter. None of this matters.
>>
>>73885853
Honestly France, we would've never made it without you so it is kind of your fault, dickface. But you should be proud of your creation, instead of spiting us. It's Frenchmen like you that make me depressed because you aren't happy about the legacy which you had brought forth into this world.
>>
>>73882586
Everything always goes to shit when you fund and support rebels, as an American you should know
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>Created Canada
>Created the USA
Teehee take it easy rest of the world
>>
>>73885951
>just as much good things
Name me a single good thing the US has ever done
>>
>>73886494
No shame, no remorse. Just like Britons. Inhuman and careless. Thank God I'm not you, I'm better than you, fucking Yuropoor. I care for my fellow man, while you and Britain would just use them for money.

Gutless, yellow-bellied piece of shit. I don't use others. I'm not you. I'm a human being. Not a Yuropoor.

Remember that, both of you.
>>
>>73886809
Modern airplanes, Ivan. Look it up.
>>
>>73886991
looked
>>
>>73882586
>funding and creating america
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>73886837
>Not European
>Human being
good joke tbH
>>
>>73887197
ur mom
>>
>>73885951
>We've done alot of bad things,
What are you talking about? Which bad things? Bombed some shitskins for the sake of the peace in the world?

>>73886809
a retard's question ignored
>>
>>73882709
t. Benedict
>>
>>73887252
Yes it was, but not as good as a joke as owning colonies. Oh wait, that's not a joke. That's real.

Yuropoors are evil slimeballs, I'm so glad we live in world where colonialism doesn't exist anymore. And because of it, we have the moral high ground, Yuropoors don't. So I'm afraid that we are the humans here, not you, monster.
>>
>>73887621
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>73887689
That's right, Russia, read it and weep!
>>
>>73885510
Stop this country roleplay shit, It's gay.
>>
>>73882586
I FUCKING HATE IT HERE!!! I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!! FUCK YOU FRONCE FUCK YOU BRITAN!!! I HATE USA FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>73882586
>don't bear the burden

But everyone in Europe hates the French (except for crypto-French)
>>
>>73888373
Fuck off, I'm free, bitch.

>>73888512
ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE, YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT. The damage has... Already been done. We'll make a better country than those fucking Yuropoors, I swear my brother, we will get our revenge one day.

They will regret ever making us.
>>
>>73888626
THE DAY OF THE BURGER WILL COME!!! soon! soon!!!! after the smug yuros are dealt with then we focus on canada.
>>
File: YehehesHahaha.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
YehehesHahaha.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>73889155
I can't wait till they turn 60% white and complain about it on here. It'll be glorious (if /int/ is still around). Those fucking bitches deserve it so much. After all the shit they did to US, fuck, I could've been born SOMEWHERE ELSE and NOT in this shithole if it weren't for them.

They just wanted dollarydoos from this experiment, that's all, they could give a shit about the welfare of their colonies. France and England were uncaring parasites, I hate them. I HATE THEM. But yes hahahaha, they'll be a colony soon themselves.

We'll be the ones laughing, my brother! Ahahahaha! Soon, soon!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.