[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do turks claim to mongols when they don't look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 5uRowxL.jpg (97KB, 550x628px) Image search: [Google]
5uRowxL.jpg
97KB, 550x628px
Why do turks claim to mongols when they don't look anything like them?
>>
they also claim to be native americans, just scroll the comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygNuRpwZqRU
>>
>>73879302
pic related is a kurd

the WE WUZ meme is retard and only few teenager spam this shit however, they all seems to jerk off about the ottotman period wich is stipid too because it's wasn't the pinacle of civilization but i guess you have to be proud of something even if it's shit
>>
>>73880713
>pic related is a kurd
So 99% of the people who live in Turkey are actually kurds? Since no one in Turkey looks asian
>>
>>73879302
Because they speak the Turkic language>>73879463
>>
>>73880803
Yes, only true Turks live in Mongolian steppe.
>>
File: airwrecka.jpg (14KB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
airwrecka.jpg
14KB, 250x178px
>be Turk
>the mere mention of your existence sets a million asses aflame
>the realization that you are, brings unimaginable mental trauma to all involved

butthurt only makes da turk boyz stronger
>>
>>73880803
i remember in an old thread the guy was debunked and he was actually a kurd
>>
>>73879302
What's turkish dick like
>>
>>73880948
Like you can even tell the difference between a kurd and turk
>>
>>73880803
Turks and Kurds are similar in phenotype and genotype, it's the cultural differences that set them apart
>>
File: memri.jpg (100KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
memri.jpg
100KB, 1200x675px
>>73879302
>>
File: pisa-mathematics.jpg (186KB, 650x607px) Image search: [Google]
pisa-mathematics.jpg
186KB, 650x607px
>>73879302
Because they're stupid.
>>
>>73883261
Why are medshits so stupid
>>
File: italy-consanguinity-irfan.png (19KB, 484x472px) Image search: [Google]
italy-consanguinity-irfan.png
19KB, 484x472px
>>73883306
Inbred/arab southern Italy brings the average down.
>>
>>73883372
>the Slovenian part of Italy is literally the least consanguinous

macaroni and schnitzel lovers btfo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.