[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people in southern Europe hate Free Masons? Are Free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1492038711031.png (13KB, 420x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492038711031.png
13KB, 420x850px
Why do people in southern Europe hate Free Masons?
Are Free Masons cryptojews?
>>
My grandfather (or great, I can't remember) was a Free Mason. I'm pretty sure it was just an excuse to get out of the house and drink beer with a bunch of guys.
>>
you should find out about it yourself like reading a book or other resources which i can share if you speak french
because it'd be really long to explain in a 4chan post and i can't really be bothered to write it all

free masons are a problem because the real goal is subversion of society
note that 99% of members do in fact not know anything and what >>73861020 says is more than likely, most masons are normal people

>Are Free Masons cryptojews?
yes, very much so
all the rituals are very jewish in nature and symbolism, hebrew is spoken etc

masons can be of all religions but past certain ranks they are all jewish

>in southern Europe
because catholicism has always been opposed to free masonry, on the other hand protestants and free masons have always gotten along really well
>>
>>73860379
Freemasons have done really fucked up shit to Catholics in the past. They've generally opposed Catholic doctrine and fueled anti-Catholicism all over the world. Catholics and Eastern Orthodox to this day are banned from becoming Freemasons.
>>
USA was founded by freemasons, they tried and succeeded in taking over the world.
>>
>>73860379
>Are Free Masons cryptojews?
They are afaik. There was one of the best masons researcher who said that jews and masons are directly connected. The jews helped protomasons to become rich
>>
File: 2) Supr. Cons. Gr. 33 Colombia.jpg (14KB, 240x259px) Image search: [Google]
2) Supr. Cons. Gr. 33 Colombia.jpg
14KB, 240x259px
>>73860379

Free Mason here

idk in Yurop but here in Mexico people don't really give a fuck about us, there are some myths here and there and some people believe we practice some sort of wizardy. The catholic church is always buttblasted tho just because Benito Juarez (Mason President) managed to fuck them over, but even some catholics approach masonry in order to gain political power.

about the jew thingie, it would seem like because people only sees imagery from the first and third grades bot when you're past that i becomes nazi as fuck.
>>
File: 1473537786078.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473537786078.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>73862965
>free masonry
>nazi
They're globalists kek
>>
>>73862965
>about the jew thingie, it would seem like because people only sees imagery from the first and third grades bot when you're past that i becomes nazi as fuck.
aha this is a very funny and ironical way to see it, probably because of the wrong depictions of nazism you have received, actually i'd say the starting imagery is much closer to nazism (as in : it's healthy and kind of christian) and then it starts becoming twisted and jewish
>>
>>73863082

lolno

also believing that every mason has the same political or economic goals is just nonsense

>>73863132

i can assure you is the other way around
>>
>>73863159
if you go by what they say about themselves, like what they expect from you when you want to become a free mason they are egalitarian af
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.