[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Gulf Arab States mostly avoid the momentum of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why did the Gulf Arab States mostly avoid the momentum of the Arab Spring?
>>
>>73859828
Oil money, NIGGA.
Number one, there are more rich people in the Gulf States so there were less people rioting.
Number two, there was more money to spend on police and military forces to brutally suppress any dissent.
>>
>>73859828
No foreign agents agitating in their countries and better equipped military.
>>
>>73860369
ArenĀ“t the gulf state armies reall incompetent?
>>
>>73860369
/thread

>>73860423
yes, but they're well equipped :^) spoiler: only the first 7 words in that sentence matter
>>
>>73859828
They're good goys and obedient to US and Israel.

The levant is the cradle of resistance against the kikery in their backyard, meanwhile guld araps are busy eating McDonalds and fucking ukrainian prostitutes.
>>
They are actual police states with the ability to squash uprisings. For example, KSA sent in tanks to stop the growing discontent in Bahrain.
>>
The FBI sent all their agents to Agrabah
>>
>>73860552
You say that as though eating McDonald's and fucking Ukrainian prostitutes isn't living the life compared to being enveloped in a civil war.

The US and Israel are right.
>>
>>73860552
shame the cradle of civilisation has been completely merked

a more paranoid person might think this war was less about oil and more about hiding things...
>>
>>73860723
Fuck civilization, first homo sapiens is where it's at. Ethiopia is still coptic and not giving a shit
>>
>>73860795
what did he mean by this? ima need a quick rundown
>>
>>73860950
Mankind first took form in Ethiopia and the area has been the source for lots of unusual shit throughout history. Christians in a sea of muslims, uncolonized african nation, arc of the covenant, most likely what the legendary Prester John was referring to since Asia is sort of Africa. I think they invented coffee too.
>>
>>73860950
he means without civilization ethiopia will still be coptic and not give any shit

impossible and illogical but his meaning not mine
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.