[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to visit europe but dont want to be mugged, shot,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9162.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9162.png
91KB, 255x253px
>tfw want to visit europe but dont want to be mugged, shot, ran over, arrested for speech, and for not having a tv license all in one day
>>
>tfw visited america for a week over the summer
>never saw anyone get shot
>never even saw a gun at all
Wew lads
>>
So you don't want to visit Europe but you want to live in Europe
>>
then europe is not for you :DD
>>
>tfw want to visit america but don't want to get shot, raped, beat up for being one of the kinds they don't take kindly to around there, fed to alligators, killed by serial killers with those funny glasses, abducted by the CIA to be MK ultra'ed, beat up in a protest, or get hooked on crack and meth or get introduced to democracy the hard way
>>
>>73854818
>never even saw a gun at all

didn't you see cops?
>>
>>73854480
That happens here retarded 50%
>>
>>73854480
shouldn't have supported the rise of mujahideen with weapons and money then should you?
>>
>>73854862
That really doesn't count
>>
File: 1422869715445.jpg (183KB, 1000x898px) Image search: [Google]
1422869715445.jpg
183KB, 1000x898px
>>73854480
I still can visit the Netherlands, Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia, some parts of Germany, Poland and Russia. And some more that I forgot to mention.
>>
File: bolso.jpg-large.jpg (37KB, 626x606px) Image search: [Google]
bolso.jpg-large.jpg
37KB, 626x606px
>>73854480
This was actually funny
>>
>>73854885
has little to do with it
>>
File: 3.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>73854480
>implying in america you don't get to experience all of that on one single trip to school on your average day
>>
>>73856598
Sick burn philipines
>>
>>73856664
>
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.