[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do young North Africans hate France so much? Why not Spain,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Why do young North Africans hate France so much?

Why not Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, etc?
>>
File: French Arab.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
French Arab.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
People keep asking as to why the Arab community in France is so filled with rage as to commit so many terrorist attacks, people ask is it Islam? Is it political? Though they are missing the forest for the trees. The Arabs are not enraged about Palestine or Syria as they claim they are enraged at being cucked by black men.

One only has to walk the streets of Paris, Lyon or Marseille to see the evidence, young fertile Arab women, abandoning their traditional Arab dress and wearing short skirts, high heels, slapped on makeup to attract the superior black master to dominate them sexually and make them feel like a real woman. What can the Arab man do? He knows he is short and doesn't have the BBC to compete? He know's his nose and eyebrows are revolting. He knows there is no hope, what does he do? He let's his sexual frustration explode in an out pouring of ultra violence.

Cucking leads to terrorism.
>>
>>73853362
What the fuck.
>>
>>73853267
Because the French (and to a lesser extent the Spanish) were there colonial masters, of course.
>>
Because the french killed like one million algerians and raped/mudered indiscriminately
>>
>>73858855
*their
fug. I can't even write my own language properly. how am I supposed to learn a second?
>>
Idk but it's high time they deport every single one
>>
They are a bunch a good for nothing faggots who don't realise how easy they have it
Don't get mistaken, people in their home country despise them
In France they are arabs, and in their home country they're French
root less, identity less, not willing to integrate nor willing to migrate back to the maghreb.
>>
File: CaJ4uunVAAAo7jY.jpg (46KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
CaJ4uunVAAAo7jY.jpg
46KB, 600x527px
>>73859679
Wew, this sounds just like our Chicanos (except for the "killing infidels" part.)

They even have the same colors on their flags
>>
>>73858887
It's they're (they are)
Stupid burger
>>
>>73859773
"were they're colonial masters"
What are you trying to fucking say, he got it right when he corrected it.
>>
many reasons

anti french propaganda
rap music
television
ghettos
nigger culture
leftism in tv and education

and why france rather than someone else it's obviously because it was france not uk or germany that colonized their country
in uk they have pakis which i bet are exactly the same

in germany funnily enough they have turks even though they were actually allied, not enemies, but they still hate germans
which goes to show how deep down the hate just comes from antiwhite propaganda much more than actual historical resentment
>>
>>73853267
Because their diaspora mostly lives in France and they always hates the (foreign) country they grew up in, especially when they're all living together in shitty ghettos.
>>
>>73859830
typical algerian, can't understand 2nd degree humor at all kek
>>
>>73860172
Typical frenchie, pulls out "2nd degree humor" from his ass. ((And still not wash their hands after doing that))
>>
>>73860277
lol keep being butthurt you're a fucking moron if you didn't understand he was joking, it was so dumb a 6yo kid would have understood
i think a lot of you are genuinely mentally retarded
>>
>>73860172
>>73860354
>>73860277
>>
>>73853267
No one hates Italy or Spain
>>
>>73861282
hah yeah right they also have their niggers and they do hate spain and italy as well
ever been to rome or barcelona or milan ? same shit as the rest of europe
>>
>>73853362

Now this is why the UK conquered the world. This kind of trolling is a masterful display of intellectual savagery from which there is no coming back as evidenced by the bewildered response from this North African specimen over here: >>73858807
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.