[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sounds more russian to you,serbian or european portugue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (95KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png
95KB, 1280x853px
What sounds more russian to you,serbian or european portuguese?

serbian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKBQAoDHRE

european portuguese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdbfPbHWDE
>>
>>73848955
european portuguese

serbian sound like mixture of polish, italian and bulgarian
>>
>>73850542
Yeah,serbian sounds like a less harsh,more warm slavic language.
It doesn't sound remotely russian tho which is weird.
>>
They both sound Russian because you are russia
>>
>>73848955
since i'm learning Br Portuguese and getting used to Pt words euro Portuguese is starting to actually sound better to me and less Russian than before, but still has this weird Russian accented thing going on.

Serbian doesn't really sound Russian to me but still clearly Slavic
i think polish still sounds more Russian if i recall correctly
>>
>>73848955
Why the fuck can't the Portuguese girl say the short r's? She sounds a bit anglo.

>>73852446
Interesting.

Anything interesting/unexpected you've found about learning either version of the language?
>>
Primark makeup kek
Portuguese(euro) is a cold language
>>
>>73850673
>It doesn't sound remotely russian tho which is weird.

How is it weird, you know Russia isnt some ancient Slavic homeland, they are simply bunch fo tribes that got big very fast while others stagnated
>>
>>73855373
What's the primordial soup of slavic languages?Where did it start?
>>
>>73855330
>Portuguese(euro) is a cold language
this is very accurate

our language sounds dead serious compared to fellow romance languages and BR portuguese

>>73848955
at first I thought the portugirl was brazilian kek
>>
>>73853447
I tend to roll my soft r's a bit too but never to that extent, at least one foreign linguist has noticed it can happen in Portugal, he noticed it near Felgueiras and Fafe which coincidentally is also the region where my family is from.
>>
>>73856619
Weirdo, desu.

But fair enough.

>>73856063
Yeah, she starts off speaking very unnaturally for some reason. I reckon one of her parents isn't from here or something.
>>
>>73856619
A quick facebook stalk reveals she is from Lagos, and the r's there are definitely a tap and not rolled, but it also reveals she is the daughter of at least one, probably two Anglo parents. Further stalking reveals her father to be the daughter of two Anglo parents, and to have a very large Anglo extended family, which explains the r's.

In which case, shame on OP for being so insecure about his whiteness and his country's whiteness that in the process of posting a video depicting the whitest portuguese speaking person he could find, he also produced an example of a bad and uncommon accent.
>>
>>73856965
see >>73856991

Actually I find accents like hers, even ignoring the r's, extremely weird, due to where I'm from.
>>
>>73856991
> Further stalking reveals her father to be the daughter
* Further stalking reveals her to be the daughter
>>
>>73856991
>she is from Lagos
well, she definitely doesn't have an Algarvian accent, that I can tell
>>
this is russian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a-MTugfSA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.