[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do young people in your country usually move out of their parent's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: livingwithparents.jpg (87KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
livingwithparents.jpg
87KB, 1200x800px
Do young people in your country usually move out of their parent's house when they're 18 or do they stick around until their late 20s?

Every american I talk to basically says that if you're still living with your parents after 18 you're considered a failure in the USA and that seems a bit harsh.
>>
>>73829178
>or do they stick around until their late 20s
more late 30s.
>>
We do it when we can.

The rents are abusive in relation of the salaries (If you find a job), so I wasn't able to move out until I was 26.
>>
>>73829202

You're joking, right? The idea of living with my mom until I'm 38~ is absurd to me.
>>
those times are over even there

if you attendt higher education, you are not going to make enough money to be independant, and likely neglect your studies aswell
if you are working, you do entry level jobs which also isnt enough to live a proper adult life

basicly, they are roleplaying adults, its just pretentous and financially irresponsible
>>
well you're hearing that from losers who aren't just living at their parents past 18, but are also jobless and socially retarded anyway

late 20's is too much though if you're a guy, since living with your parents heavily restricts your dating options

most millenials are living with their parents while working, some even earning salaries but still paying off their student debt. we're not rich enough anymore to afford our old nuclear family system, so we're regreasing towards the international mean
>>
People usually stick around a few years to save up money unless they're going straight for university

After 22-23 people will start wondering what's wrong with you
>>
>>73829178
They stay until they get married and move out. Sometimes even after marriage they stay until the son sorts his shit out.
>>
>>73829303
it becomes not so absurd when many pl do that.
>>
>>73829471
Usually we get married at 20-25.
>>
>tfw 27 and still living with parents

Kill me

It's just too expensive to move out... Why would I essentially pay 40%~60% of my income to rent a place? It's literally dead money, since you're never gonna own that place you rented... It's best to live with parents and save money, but it sucks precisely because of what the american above said: it heavily restricts your dating options.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x282px
>tfw treating buying a flat as your ultimate life goal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.