[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso Why do you fear black guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9043.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9043.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
https://youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso

Why do you fear black guys like me /int/?
>>
What was the black guy saying? What is the context of this?
>>
>>73822525
>Antifa faggots calling all the Trump supporters "white supremacists" and "neo nazis" and such as they always do
>Based black guy walks over and tells him what a fucking idiot he is
>Antifa faggot is caught like a deer in headlights when he realizes he can't call him a white supremacist, racist, neo nazi, etc..
>>
>>73822624
As a black guy what I got from it is a typical sheltered leftist white cuck larping and talking for black people until he gets confronted by a real black guy and this is what it looks like when his worldview dissipates in real time. I bet this asshole has no black friends. Most sjws subconsciously hate minorities like myself and are just as racist as white nationalists
>>
>>73822167
because being called a racist is seriously bad professionally and socially, and most of you are pretty whiny with a way too high amount of self regard.

So, i say the shit i'm obligated to say to my white/chink/pajeet friends, and spend enough money to never have to deal with you.
>>
>>73822624
Interesting.

>>73822686
>as a black guy

I am 100% convinced you are lying. Prove it with a timestamp or your post number, you only need your arm in the shot. I would bet my entire life savings you can't.
>>
File: pKDm8AU.jpg (70KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
pKDm8AU.jpg
70KB, 604x603px
>>73822740
to expand on this, no other group whines half as much as blacks. Beaners sulk less, and speak clearer english. And no one really gives a shit if a beaner accuses you of racism.

The only group that comes close in total whining is third generation asians.
>>
>>73822753
There are so many videos out there of minorities btfoing these fucking idiots. I love it.

Their entire worldview is based on race. So when one of those minorities, the people they claim to be fighting for, comes out and fucking wrecks them like the losers they are, they don't know how the react and it's glorious as fuck. They can't accept the fact that tons of blacks and hispanics voted for, and support Trump. To them, all Trump supporters all are evil minority hating white supremacists. So when that fantasy gets destroyed right in front of their faces it dumbfounds them and they don't know how to argue back, because their all their arguments depend on race.
>>
File: Vanzetti_not-amused.jpg (48KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vanzetti_not-amused.jpg
48KB, 360x450px
>you will never live in the late 19th/early 20th century when anarchism was a serious doctrine and not a blurry idea lead by queers and literal skellys
>>
Kek

https://youtu.be/KprTsZGV6Cw

I love clueless white liberals
>>
>>73822906
It's amusing seeing these people wave around both Anarchist AND Communist flags.

They do not seem to understand the contradiction and irony. They support both zero government control AND total government control?
>>
File: makhno_flag_big.jpg (444KB, 2405x2446px) Image search: [Google]
makhno_flag_big.jpg
444KB, 2405x2446px
>>73822948
Agreed. They should read about Makhno.
>>
>>73822836
>They can't accept the fact that tons of blacks and hispanics voted for, and support Trump

Maybe in numbers, but not in percentage. IIRC the _vast_ majority of those demos voted for Clinton.
>>
>>73822960
I don't agree with Anarchism but I have to that shit. They were just like fuck everyone lets do our own shit and they did it

>>73822999
That's true but it wasn't my point.

There are many blacks and hispanics that support Trump, thus destroying the fallacy that Trump is a white supremacist racist
>>
File: Ravachol_Portrait.jpg (46KB, 387x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ravachol_Portrait.jpg
46KB, 387x600px
>>73823087
>They were just like fuck everyone lets do our own shit and they did it
;_____;7
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.