[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey frogs, who you gonna vote for in the elections? 1) Religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Hey frogs, who you gonna vote for in the elections?
1) Religious corrupted conservative with neoliberal policies who is a fan of Reaganomics (Fillon)
2) Leftist nationalist woman with fascist background and ties to Putin (Le Pen)
3) Colorless boring centrist who is obviously shill of banks and also the fan of neoliberalism and Reagan (Macron)
4) Leftist antiglobalist who is all about innovative economy and development (while French unemployment strikes mostly blue collars) (Melenchen).
>>
If I was a Frenchmen I would vote 2 and 4 because I am a commie and I am fiercely fedora as a part of it so I would tolerate nationalism of Le Pen and white collar orientation of Melenchen but int seems to hate left wingers so my opinion would be irrelevant to you. Yet let me remind you we had 0% unemployment in USSR and jobs were mandatory to resist welfare leeching.
>>
>>73797077
Where else am I supposed to get first hand opinions on the situations in foreign countries? I don't want to use pol because they are brainwashed and retarded to the point of no return and 99% of pol are neo-Nazis or at least far right wingers so the information is irrelevant.
>>
2>4>1>>>>>3
>>
>>73797000

5) Monsieur Chevalier de La Salle
>>
>>73797000
disgusting
>>
>>73797000
>innovative economy
I'm sure taxing people 100% of their earnings above 400k will stimulate innovation and definitely doesn't encourage people to innovate somewhere else where they can keep their money.
>>
>russian subhuman somehow drawn to the communist shit who would bend the knee to muslims
why am I not surprised
>>
>>73799500

Are you assuming that a french politician could understand something economically related ?
>>
>>73797000
What ethnicity is she?
>>
>>73797000
>>73801854
fake-race
see her nose and eyes, she is definitely Asian who painting black color on skin
>>
File: hq720.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
I vote for the memes
>>
>>73797000
I want to have a chocolate gf
>>
>>73799500
this

if they are not gone long before they can be taxed
>>
File: 2image.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2image.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>>73801854
black, her insta is theblackhannahmontana I think
wears a lot of makeup though
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
>>73804086
Is she made of chocolate?
>>
>>73804086
when you cum on her face, the white on black contrast makes it extra hot
>>
>>73797182
You also had internal passports and you had to pimp your sister to just get a new apartment.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.