[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's been a while since Americans nuked an Asian country.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So it's been a while since Americans nuked an Asian country.

North Korea seems to becoming a serious nuisance and a menace to international society. I think it's time to refresh some old traditions.
>>
It's also been a while since Hungary was last occupied. Someone fix this please.
>>
>>73789527
Slovenia didn't even exist until the 20th century. :D :DDDD :DDDDDD
>>
File: 2e284e97.jpg (48KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2e284e97.jpg
48KB, 1024x576px
>>73789277
>>73789527
Hungary vs Slovenia

kek
>>
>>73789277
>North Korea seems to becoming a serious nuisance and a menace to international society.
Remind me, how many wars did North Korea start in the last 50 years?
>>
>>73789930
How is it portrayed in Russian media?
>>
>>73790056
Something like: "These troubled neighbors have started something strange... again. We basically wouldn't care, but a radioactive cloud could hitting our territory in worse scenario. They should have calmed down and peacefully agreed on everything."
>>
File: d3c5d00f467b.jpg (183KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
d3c5d00f467b.jpg
183KB, 1200x900px
>>73790779
>>
They have a better chance of nuking themselves
>>
>>73792438
So why not just leave them alone?
>>
>>73791830
Is that a T-62 with a fake ATGM launcher hanging off the back?
>>
>>73792883
Well, since we clearly see 6 rollers, it cannot be the original T-62 any way. And why did you decide that ATGM is fake?
>>
>>73789821
Hi Korean. People in North Korea want that America deletes the Kim dynasty..
http://www.newsweekjapan.jp/stories/world/2017/04/post-7410.php
>>
>>73789277
impossible coz chinks and sk gooks defend kim. things around nk are nothing but farcical.

all chinks and sk gooks do is pamper nk and blame japan as a scapegoat of nk. like, "japan heads for a militarized state again by taking advantage of this tension." what is ridiculous shit is that this always comes out of sk, not of china. theyve been indoctrinated that way too much and cant get back anymore. they actually starts thinking japan is a realistic absolute enemy and nk is something else. and this way of thinking automatically gets the us a gray existence. and its enough to make drumpf sick and angry. they might not be aware of what theyve done but things already have turned into such a farce.

this stupid comedy wont ever change. the former sk president was somewhat harsh to kim but she was impeached after all. and both of the presidential candidate are left. one is the most anti japan/pro-nk, pro-china politician they could ever get. no matter which is elected sk will more or less go full-left. i personally think this shit will be solved the very ridiculous way that sk compromises nk on the basis of lefty ideology.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.