[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay americans, now that i caught your attention, please listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: loaded-bbq-burger.jpg (195KB, 1980x825px) Image search: [Google]
loaded-bbq-burger.jpg
195KB, 1980x825px
Okay americans, now that i caught your attention, please listen to greatest ally:

Trump is literally ruining your country. he expanded weapon sales to Saudi Arabia and he is shit on foreign policy.

He also tried to get more people in your country lose their health insurance - he basically wants to kill his own citizens just to help the insurance industry.

Please remove him and the republicans in the next elections, it's for your own good and the well being of the world.
>>
I like Trump because he likes Erdoğan and king Salman
>>
gib burger
>>
>Trump is doing what Obama did except now that it's Republicans doing it instead of Democrats we're going to complain!

Are you sure you aren't American, merchant friend?
>>
but what about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
>>
Yes thank you for telling us what we already know

but in this country you cannot do anything to change it, have to wait 4 more years to re-elect
>>
>>73780027
That's a good looking burger anyway fug off jew, trumps healthcare plan was gay but insurers would have actually exited the markets without the individual mandate.
>>
>>73780067

Obama didn't bomb Assad.
>>
>>73780027
But Drumpf is super pro-Israel and pro-Bibi, OP. Shouldn't you guys be a fan of Drumpf?
>>
Netanyahu is way worse and way more dangerous than Trump. Don't forget that your crass, vulgar, and self-serving PM inserted himself into our political process multiple times to stir up the emotions of dumb and superstitious evangelical Christians in favor of Trump and the GOP

Please clean up your own mess before you lecture us on ours

Not even joking, Netanyahu has probably irreparably damaged US-Israel relations. He's even got American Jews against you. He's a trainwreck
>>
>>73780027
>Israel flag
>Shilling against Trump
I always thought the /Pol/ memes were bullshit until now
>>
>>73780107
>Implying i'm pro shillingtanyahu

HA!
>>
Reminder that we literally fabricated the ISIS boogeyman
>>
>>73780134
>American flag
>Dumb unoriginal meme observation
I always thought the /int/ bullying was bullshit until now
>>
>>73780134
I think he's self aware enough to know that people will reply and argue with him for the sole reason that he's Jewish
>>
>>73780027
Taunt me with burger pictures again, and the next bomb is going to miss Assad's base by a hundred miles.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.