[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't handle the bants we dished out on you! We literally invented your shitty country then ditched it because of how bad you guys fucked up! Like, how stupid must your ancestors have been?

>Hey I'm really hecked off because the Brits are poking fun at us, Billy Bob!
>Darn tootin', Bobby Joe! Let's go out and pisses off the soldiers until they shoot us!
>Heck of a plan! I didn't have no plans today anyway since I'm too gosh darn lazy to work for myself!

Your guns as well; you claim gun restrictions don't help but you seem to have the highest rate of school shooting fucking anywhere. Do you dinks really not see a correlation? Fucking every week there's some new mass shooting going on over there. http://www.newsweek.com/list-school-shootings-america-2013-380535 See? There is literally on every other week. INB4 "MUH SECOND AMENDMENT". It's a law from fucking ages ago when your country didn't even have a bloody military so they had to hope you lazy fucks would get off your arses to shoot at some innocent people trying to help you.

Sure, we might have some terror attacks in Britan, but they are pretty uncommon, one every 4 months or so. And those people doing those attacks are normally outsiders, not a part of society. Your school shootings are done by your children! Your country is tearing it self apart.

Pic related: your typical American when you point out their flawed society
>>
no, brits at the time did not consider colonial brits having the same rights hence not subject to parliamentary rules

it wasn't about bants it was about supremacy of one people over another
>>
File: 1490976450175.jpg (678KB, 1460x962px) Image search: [Google]
1490976450175.jpg
678KB, 1460x962px
>>73754671
>British """banter"""

What the fuck happened to you guys?
>>
>>73754870
Those rapes are by outsiders, your school shootings are done by your own kiddies! :^)
>>
Fantastic strawman. Who are you quoting though?
>>
>>73754901
>Those rapes are by outsiders
Legal British citizens*
>>
>>73754838
>it was about supremacy of one people over another
That's the thing, they weren't other people, they were British, from the British empire. England was well within their rights to enforce their legal system. Face it: the "Americans" only came to be because they wanted the benefits but not responsibilities which came with being citizens of that empire. The ultimate brat kid running away from home situation.
>>
they rule over your shity island
>>
>>73754950
class then

wow can you not
>>
File: 1490794864584.png (408KB, 890x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490794864584.png
408KB, 890x504px
>>73754671
>Sure, we might have some terror attacks in Britan, but they are pretty uncommon, one every 4 months or so

Howling.
>>
>>73754671
Little Satan is feeling tsundere this morning
>>
>>73754973
>not understanding Europe and Britain aren't the same thing
>yank

not surprised
>>
>>73755028
Britain is a part of Europe, whether it likes it or not.
>>
>>73754950
>>73754964
and btw the argument for secession was that it wasn't naturally right

don't worry even if you didn't learn the lesson your father did giving you autonomous government since the very beginning
>>
>>73755091
But those terror attacks weren't in Britain you dink
>>
File: italian parenting.jpg (64KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
italian parenting.jpg
64KB, 650x488px
>>73754973
>david rosenberg
>>
>>73755175
Please explain that picture, I really don't understand it. Without a context that hand gesture doesn't have any meaning
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.