[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Britain is so cucked? BBC doesn't even say: "T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: _95688069_039048953-1.jpg (33KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_95688069_039048953-1.jpg
33KB, 660x371px
Why Britain is so cucked? BBC doesn't even say: "They are radical Muslims of this and that origin".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39627688
>The suspects, aged 23 and 29, were detained by elite police and domestic intelligence agents after a search that had lasted several days.
>Both men were said to have been radicalised in prison.

While Euronews say:
>Deux hommes âgés de 23 et 29 ans, “connus pour leur radicalisation islamiste” d’après la même source, ont été arrêtés par des agents de la DGSI, les services de renseignements, mardi matin à Marseille.
>radicalisation islamiste
See? It is not very hard to spell!

I don't see any difference with our Chechen situation and it is quite sad.
>>
File: 1425589176962.jpg (43KB, 480x431px) Image search: [Google]
1425589176962.jpg
43KB, 480x431px
>>73749214
>described the men as French.
Thats bullshit but i believe it.
>>
>>73749214
It's too late Boris, you can't help them. Nobody can. Brits have conditioned themselves to be like this for hundreds of years.
>>
*5 rubles have been deposited to your account*
>>
>>73749214
doesnt get cucked. stop using the uneducated /pol/ narrative.

fearmongering is considered as an insecurity that threatens society in first world. you need another security in the opposite sense of accusing those fuckers. you have to hold it down as far as possible.

the brits have let them in anyway, so they must treat them like that even if they are subhumans. otherwise the society would only be a real 3rd world shithole where fear/warmongering always goes full blast and everyone behaves like an insecure savage.
>>
>>73749761
Fine then, I'm going to buy a kitchen knife. Don't be easily triggered when people say "it is sad" about something bad from your country.
>>
>>73750672
What threatens people is Islam. Hiding real problems is what dictatorships and authocracies do. It is obivous that the problem is their religion but people don't talk about it and pretend it is going to be alright.
>>
>>73750825
which is the only way to "compromise" this shit situation for now. they've reached the point of no return. if they started disclosing everything about it, they would end up in some 3rd world shithole or in another dictatorship. at least educated people, who alt-rights would hate and be consider as lefties, can see it coming.

i dont know how brexshit is supposed to work, but if they really wanna settle this shit, they will have to stop importing the muslims.
>>
>>73749761
15*
>>
File: dark.jpg (20KB, 975x651px) Image search: [Google]
dark.jpg
20KB, 975x651px
>>73749214
Lefties hate calling radical islamic terror by its name for some reason
>>
>>73751902
It's not radical, it's fundamentalist. And though the left is especially guilty of having a sickening love affair with Islam through the lens of its retarded identity politics, there are plenty of people on both sides that fail to realize that it's not just the terrorists or violent Muslims that are a problem. The peaceful ones are just as detrimental to the social fabric and culture of liberal Western democracies, especially since retards on the left seem to think all it takes for peaceful ones to go bang is mean words and shitty cartoons.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.