[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your country is just a generic mediterranean shithole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sad.jpg (48KB, 527x568px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
48KB, 527x568px
>tfw your country is just a generic mediterranean shithole that doesn't do anything France or Italy can't do better so people look down on you and treat you like you're an ordinary Portugal
>>
>>73747633
Don't say that Spain, I really love your country. You are unique in your way:)
>>
>>73747853

Could be worse. You could be a generic African shithole, or, even worse, a generic Balkan shithole (like Alb
>>
>>73747633
You've got better traditional music and unique architecture and artists
>>
>>73747633
>generic mediterranean shithole
Come on, that's not true. What other countries have the Tercio, the Conquistadors, such a unique and rich history and great literature?
>>
File: 1458690861202_europe.jpg (295KB, 1200x967px) Image search: [Google]
1458690861202_europe.jpg
295KB, 1200x967px
>>73747633
Hey! You are right!
Even the Netherlands is more relevant than ASSpain
>>
File: 1491725876191.jpg (199KB, 839x821px) Image search: [Google]
1491725876191.jpg
199KB, 839x821px
Spain has nicer landscapes than Italy, better weather than France and the cuisine is unique and not copycat.
>>
>>73747633
>fishing for compliments
>>
>>73748143
this
fuck spain
>>
Spain can into relevance!
Just occupy Gibraltar!
>>
>>73747633
Hey, that's not true! Spain is more relevant than Luxembourg and Liechtenstein!
>>
>>73747633
>people look down on you and treat you like you're an ordinary Portugal

Well fuck you to. You are not nice and your food tastes like shit.
>>
>>73748671
>says thirdworldtugal
Poortuguese food tastes like crap. Have some respect for Spanish superiority.
>>
>>73748912
>Spanish superiority

If such thing exists can you give an example.
>>
>>73749022
>larger empire
>language has been made official at the UN
>superior HDI
>superior food (might be considered too subjective)
>successfully cucked you out of the Mediterranean
>>
>>73749155
>larger empire
Only if you don't count the water.
>language has been made official at the UN
So did arabic and french and both sound like shit.
>superior food (might be considered too subjective)
Like I said, spanish food is not good (tryed it myself).
>successfully cucked you out of the Mediterranean
The Atlantic is a way bigger pool.
>>
>>73747633
Man, if you hadn't blown all that gold on frivolous bullshit white everyone else was industrialising and entering modernity you'd still be relevant.
>>
>>73748109
>Spain has nicer landscapes than Italy
Doesn't spanish landscape consist of vast expanses of dirt broken up by cliffs, with some dry as fuck looking bushes and trees sticking out here and there?
>>
>>73749531
that's like saying Finland is just a big frozen swamp
>>
>>73749613
It is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.