[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Japan, Korea, and China will never team up to destroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

>tfw Japan, Korea, and China will never team up to destroy the white man
>>
File: aas.jpg (112KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
aas.jpg
112KB, 864x1152px
>yfw china already blows the white man out of the water without the gooks and nips
>>
File: jujingyi.jpg (46KB, 580x409px) Image search: [Google]
jujingyi.jpg
46KB, 580x409px
>>73735963
>not posting the GOAT member
>>
>>73735909
>tfw you will never racemix with a japanese qt and dilute my race
>>
>>73735909
>Japs allied with Koreans

Good joke, Chang
>>
>>73736017
?
sk are allies of japan
>>
Niggers and sand people are already doing that for us.
>>
File: tumblr_nat8gyCx1D1ri7x69o2_500.jpg (100KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nat8gyCx1D1ri7x69o2_500.jpg
100KB, 500x665px
>>73735993
>implying
>>
File: jjy.jpg (65KB, 510x801px) Image search: [Google]
jjy.jpg
65KB, 510x801px
>>73736117
>still not posting GOAT girl
>>
File: welcometoint.jpg (186KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
welcometoint.jpg
186KB, 640x464px
>>
>>73736366
Kim...
>>
It will get archived as conclusion that Chinese annex us
>>
>>73735909
I'd take china over shitskin any day.
>>
>>73735909
Japan is doing it pretty well on their own.

Proof: 4chan.
>>
File: strategic-map-still-china.jpg (111KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
strategic-map-still-china.jpg
111KB, 600x700px
>>73735909

> Korea, and China will never team up to destroy the white man

Korean War.
>>
I don't love them but don't hate. They are only a neighbor
>>
>>73735909
Each of them will ally with the white man to destroy each other before allying themselves
>>
>>73735909
"race" is a myth. get over it. culture is all. korea, both n and s, cant do anything and have nothing to do in that regard. ignore them. they are always too busy bitching about anything.

as for china, remember japan has produced a bunch of chink shit like dynasty warriors and is the most chinkshit-consuming country in the world. japan and china dont have a need to band together, everyone knows ccp sucks, but have something fun that can be shared within them. which whites somehow cant into.

i mean, its true that whites cant enjoy mediums where they arent protags. cultural appropriation thingies that youve done with recently is fucking pointless unproductive garbage but ill agree that whites actually cant into anything in media other than themselves. anime is exceptional, because the figures have abstract features and a lot of titles dont take place in asia.

all in all, what you should do is just cherish all that chinkshit japan has produced. thats certain to be one of keys for what matters for east asian "culture." its what whites cant into even though its worth reading/watching/playing.
btw let me tell you again, stop doing cultural appropriation crap. it only embarrasses you, even weakens your cultural background there.
>>
>>73737927
>"race" is a myth.
to be fair east asians have trouble telling each other apart themselves
>>
>>73738039
nobody can distinguish between yuros and white amerifats. here on /int/ whites in br or argen or whatever get mocked for not being white but in fact, nobody can either irl except the ones who obviously arent white. in the first place you dont have a need to separate yourselves into each origin. thats another unproductive shit some of you are obsessed about, and not a point of my argument.
>>
They took over canada years ago tho
>>
>>73738336
>nobody can distinguish between yuros and white amerifats.

3 euros per 1 amerifat width wise, very easy to tell.
>>
>>73738380
Is it that serious?
>>
>>73735909
Any chance that japanese and koreans will get along well anytime soon?
>>
>>73740562
Sure

They just hate each other in an honor way, not in the way you might expect. They would become 100% allies in a korean war.

Anyway China has no intention of becoming an interventionist anytime soon. They will simply get rich and go for economic and science victories.
>>
>>73738336
>obsessed

As if asians dont give a fuck about ancestral lines. If your parents were X and your grandparents were X you are most likely to feel X and may even do some extra effort to look back and rejuvenate some cultural currents from the past of X for your groups gain.

If you mix with Y, your child will be torn and will do that effort with a lesser chance of enthusiasm. If your parents did not preserve in the most basic way, you will probably not either. That is what makes race important even tho sticking much more importance to it is silly.
>>
>>73740562
nah. both the candidates are anti-japan. whats more one is pro-nk/china.

now they hate chinks more than japanese according to some surveys in sk but things would change quickly like always.
>>
>>73740562
not gonna happen
the president said "we will curse Jap 1,000 years"
lots of politicians said "Japan is enemy"
their medias said "we hate Japan to death"

I and almost japanese haven't known that South Korea is that anti-Jap country, untill recently.
>>
File: japanese education.jpg (436KB, 1200x1340px) Image search: [Google]
japanese education.jpg
436KB, 1200x1340px
>>
>>73740786
this jap flag is probably Korean, as usual.
cuz Jap said some South Korean things , they do revenge with using irrelevant topic. lol

this post would be deleted by Korean, as usual.
>>
>>73740786
kek. Wtf is wrong with them
>>
>>73740737
that might be right if its about azns in the west.

mainland chinese dont give a shit about racial things nether do japanese/taiwanese/hongkongers much. koreans do a lot in the name of their ethnicity and blood tho

those obsessions i come across on the internet always come out of the azns living in the west. its not a thing in east asia. all the natives pretty much inherently know what histories cultures and values have been shared across the region. and when you cognize or simply get to enjoy it you dont even have to stick to any racial bs anymore. you might not believe this since the internet is full of hate, but irl thats pretty much it.
>>
>>73735963
They cant even free South Korea and Japan from the "white man's" grip
>>
File: jewishbanker.jpg (62KB, 359x450px) Image search: [Google]
jewishbanker.jpg
62KB, 359x450px
>>73741060

dont you worry tojo

the zionists are hell bent on erasing any trace of ethnic and cultural unique identity in order to keep the goyim subdued and divided and turn the whole world into a marxist global village like they tried to turn USSR , yurope and USA into.

Theyre naturally born wreckers of civilizations

and They'll get to you after they entirely finish with us.

Currently it in minimal stage since they're fully focused on the west, but this cancer will bite really hard into asia as well.

they're just executing their elder's scriptures and plans of conquest and domination is all.

once they establish their banking cartels in your country, they pretty much got you by the balls.
>>
>>73741060
>mainland chinese dont give a shit about racial things nether do japanese/taiwanese/hongkongers much.

Well, you are 99-98% homogenous and have plenty numbers. As you can assimilate outsiders easily that way and swallow them up there is no need to be petty. Espeacially in cultures where people have multiple children (albeit thats not the case in your country)
If you are a minority or share your land with many other visibly different people you become more like koreans as a backlash reaction.
>>
>>73741591
still i think those racial/heritage discourses come from some east asians in the west get the wrong ideas, like i said, they dont have to give a shit about their origins. especially nationalities and races. when you are "east asian" or part of the ones who have the "cultural" background, you can enjoy the whole east asian culture. once you are obsessed with your nationality or ancestors or race, you cant enjoy it. and the important part is, irl nobody in east asia gives a shit about muh nationality ancestors. even if you are chinese, you can enjoy japanese stuff without caring bout your origin and identity at all, and everyone in china/taiwan/hongkong does that way except the ones who are political. when i read some chinese classic fairy tale or historical story, i dont give a fuck about who i really am. i get into it as if i was there. and i dont see anything wrong with it.

what i meant is these things. and if you could get this way, you would reach the point where you dont give a single rats ass about something white or any kind of racial bs.
>>
>>73741060
If you Japs really dont care about blood, can a korean, brits, Chinese or blacks be considered japanese if they were born and raised there? Probably not so you japs care about blood
>>
>>73735963
>>73735993
>>73736117
I would gladly mix with these beautiful young ladies and contribute towards a Eurasian master race.
>>
>>73743073
Gimme dem slav ladies then
>>
>>73743125
but baltics aren't slavic :/ but you can have one nonetheless, sure
>>
>>73743073
Fuck off we asian must remain PURE. Pure bloodline is very important.

I'd rather eat my own shit than mate with some barbaric gaijin monkeys
>>
>>73743461
well i'm not asking YOU to mate with me!
>>
>>73743027
>korean, Chinese
>if they were born and raised there
if they had a japanese name(they often have a japanese name), they are living in japan as a common japanese
>>
>>73743027
that blood belief is only seen among koreans, both s and n, in east asia. no chinese inhabitants here in japan give a shit bout it, and they are naturally integrated into japanese. koreans however never.
i wont criticize korean japanese tho coz i dont give a fuck about it irl
>>
>>73743461
Actually it is more of their genes being absorbed into ours than vice versa
>>
File: elliot-rodger-500.jpg (54KB, 523x356px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-500.jpg
54KB, 523x356px
>>73743736
>>
>>73735909
they've done more harm to each other than the "white man" ever could
>>
>>73743736
>>73743461
>my knowledge of biology is below american high school tier
>>
>>73743959
I dunno, hapas are almost always considered asian in western countries

>>73743841
Which is why you should give us your grills, ours only produce poisonous fruit
>>
>>73743027
Point proven. Japanese identity is extremely important to them. Even if you're Japanese but weren't born in Japan you aren't considered Japanese.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.