[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US has approximately 16 million of gingers, the biggest in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1492442842334.png (202KB, 1309x625px) Image search: [Google]
1492442842334.png
202KB, 1309x625px
US has approximately 16 million of gingers, the biggest in the world.

Which US state will you find the highest number of gingers walking in the streets?
>>
File: 1455089571168.jpg (49KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1455089571168.jpg
49KB, 345x383px
>Chinese Gingers
>>
I unironically met a brown skinned (natural) ginger girl
>>
>>73734110
/int/ told me that "South Brazil is white" is just a meme
According to this, it is not a meme, but reality
>>
>>73734400

Nigga, 1 million of gingers is not even 0,5% of our population.
>>
>>73734242

It must be the muslim ones from west China
>>
>>73734400
I live in midwest and I had 2 gingers in my last college class

they were ugly tho
>>
>>73734680
i have 2 chinese friend that have natural reddish hair, my sister also have dark burgundy hair.
not really uncommon among asian
>>
>>73734400
Man, can you stop blindly believing in anything 4chan says? Why don't you do a search by yourself and see if it's true or not what people say here?
People here are fucking autistics and seem to have fun saying a lot of complete bullshit making uninformed guys like you to believe them.
>>
>>73734742
that can't be
>>
today my mother talked to me wondering if right now there is more violence against women, or if it is just a case of women denouncing violence more, and what were before family secrets are now national news.

she told me the story of a man she knew who beat his wife, turning her life and that of their son into hell, because she gave birth to a redhead son (neither the woman nor the man were redheads, so he thought she had cucked him)

this woman dies before she is 30 because of her husbands aggression, killing herself to escape hell, he doesnt go to jail, and he marries another woman, and again, she gives birth to a redhead son.

At that moment he realizes it was his fault, it was because of his genetics that he was producing redhead kids, he realizes the woman he mistreated so much to the point of death never cheated on him, and he becomes sad and depressed, and also commits suicide dying young too.
>>
>>73734110
gingers in brazil? no way
>>
>>73736354
why not?

Brazil has over 200 million people and Germans and Poles-Ukrainians are an important minority there.
Brazil is huge. More people live in it than in all the other South American countries.
>>
>>73734680
>>73734742
yeah don't think really pale white, freckles and bright red. Think red tinge but otherwise the same as everyone else. It's not so uncommon.
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 460x304px
>>
>>73734110
>Argentina is white
>they have 40 million people
>we have 3 millions
>yet they still have the same number of colorados we do
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.