[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to act as canadian as possible or this bird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1491411555261.jpg (6KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491411555261.jpg
6KB, 239x250px
You have 10 seconds to act as canadian as possible or this bird will is going to stab you.
>>
In this moment I am euphoric
>>
Hello I'd like an extra large triple triple and 20 assorted timbits
>>
Cocks are so delicious
>>
The USA just inhabits faggots and dindus
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
ISLAM IS GOOD
>>
>>73730798

I DRINK LABLATT BLUES ON A REGULAR BASIS AND ENJOY IT
>>
Sensible gun laws

The leaf is a symbol of peace (faggotry)

I fuck dogs as a pastime

Trump? More like Drumpf!

Haha we burned your White House.

Communism is actually okay and works perfectly!

I voted Trudeau for the weed and only the weed.

Etc.
>>
>ANOTHER day wasted on 4chan instead of doing something productive
>>
>>73730953
Something like 40% of canucks have unfavourable views of Islam at the very least. Hardly a consensus that its good
>>
Mes chums vient d'm'envoyer un snap d'un grilled cheese sur le floor. Ils sont complètement crazy XDDD C'est le fun avec les amis.
>>
look mom im shitposting on the internet
>>
>>73731121
Where'd you get that stat? Genuinely interested.
>>
>>73731340
>My perfect Montreal teenager impression gets no (you)s

Fuck you leafs.
>>
ITS 2017
ITS FUCKING 2017 PEOPLE
WAKE UP
GLOBAL REVOLUTION NOW
>>
>>73731660
I bet more germans can speak fluent french than canadians 2bh.
I should really learn french.
>>
>>73731727
Most Germans barely speak English let alone French.
>>
>>73730798
I'd like to see you try you stupid bird. So stupid he probably doesn't even know how to use that knife. Pathetic
>>
>>73730798
I'm totally not American. Yes I speak English, watch American movies, listen to American music, drive a car made in America, and eat mostly American food, but im totally not American.
>>
File: 1448009864101.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1448009864101.png
93KB, 500x422px
>>73731033
Okay this triggered me
>>
File: bird-with-knifeBIG.gif (3MB, 1300x699px) Image search: [Google]
bird-with-knifeBIG.gif
3MB, 1300x699px
>>73731845
You want to test me, fucko? I'll shank your fat fucking belly so hard all your mothers SPAGHETT sauce will come spilling out faster than you wolfed it down your gullet.
>>
>>73731727
Pirate Assimil, French without toil, supported by a memrise course. Do your cards and a lesson a day. Once you are done you buy a real grammar book, some exercise books and start talking to people on HelloTalk and Tandem. You are a native English speaker. Everyone wants to do an exchange with you there. Start listening to some radio Canada each day. After you have talked to people on the exchange applications so that you can talk about yourself and hold a conversation, you save a for a few months stay and maybe a language school in French-speaking Canada.

If you are lucky you might even find a free host from the language partners you have made.
>>
>>73731982
Then you can start shitposting in /fr/
>>
>>73731791
This guy is right. The average person speaks some shitty school English and that's it. Still better than Italians/the French, though.
>>
>>73731441
CBC. Cant remember which article and it's a bitch to try and find old articles on their website. I want to say it was in an article about leitch and how her statements do in fact resonate with some Canadians but I cant say for certain. Im sure if you googled it you could find it.
>>
>>73731660
>perfect
not even close

you still have a lot of work to do, lad
>>
>>73731033
Over the line.
>>
It's Two Thousand Seventeen.
>>
>>73730798
I'm going to timmies, anybody want anything.
>>
Canada is only good at winter sports
>>
>>73732063
'Ma grand-mère met toujours son maillot de bain dans le valise quand on va au la, mais je l'ai pas vu avec son maillot de bain'

How about this?
>>
>>73730884

>Assorted
>Not only old fashioned glazed original and chocolate

PLEB
>>
>>73732751
this tbqh
>>
>>73730798
good luck, i'm behind 7 geese!
>>
I love Dutch people even though I sometimes pretend that I don't.
>>
>>73733277
Most people in my city are of dutch heritage, I think.
>>
>>
COMMUNISM IS GREAT
I JUST NOW REALIZED THAT I AM A TRASGENDER PLANETESSIMAL OTHERKIN BECAUSE BEING A CIS STRAIGHT WHITE MALE IS FOR DRUMPFS
I'M RETARDED AND AUTISTIC, GIVE ME FREE MONEY AND ATTENTION NOW OR I WILL SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH!
IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY, THEY WIN
>>
>>73730798
I'm sorry
>>
No.
>>
Eh?
>>
File: 1480475323417.png (951KB, 858x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1480475323417.png
951KB, 858x1390px
>>73730798
if that bird stabs me, then i'll win
>>
*admires his wife being fucked by a nigger*
>>
Sorry. (Sore-EE)
>>
>tfw no girlfriend
>>
Sorry
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.