[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we like Israel? I ask my family and they have no answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1462435040010.png (91KB, 908x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1462435040010.png
91KB, 908x1216px
Why do we like Israel?
I ask my family and they have no answer other than "they're our ally"
I ask what they do for us that makes them an ally, other than suck up 30 bil a year, and they have no response other than "Gulf War"

Why the fuck do we like Israel so much? I understand (((Government))) wise, but why on a Citizen to Citizen basis?
>>
>>73726394
Because there are jews as citizen
>>
Because they trigger mudslimes.
>>
>>73726394
>Northern Arab nations were colonised by Europeans for twenty years
>Still try and meme that we're responsible for their shit
The problem wasn't that you were colonised by Brits: it's that you weren't colonised enough.
>>
>>73726394
What's not to like about Israel?

Also no such state Palestine stop running your imaginations wild.
>>
>>73729156
>What's not to like
You do nothing for us and take all our money.
>>
>>73728968
yes the maghreb and nigger hellholes are good countries that love the west
>>
Because they act as a base in the middle east for US political interests, and since both their government and people are western friendly, why not.
>>
teh day oil stops being the most important source for fuel and plastic, Israel will stop getting aid from the West and will disappear.

Until then, it's important.
>>
>>73726394
Propaganda
>>
>>73728783
this
Seeing mudslime explode in blood and tear whenever they see David Star please me greatly.
>>
>>73726394
>Why do we like Israel?
they're the only civilized country in a sea of shit and retards
>>
>>73726394
>I ask what they do for us that makes them an ally

I don't know, perhaps voting with US on UN resolutions more than any other country, including UK France Canada and Japan, and supporting US in every international issue?

Seems ally-like enough to me.
>>
>>73726394
Well I guees its obvious why we """like""" israel here in germany
>>
>>73737389
Tbh, Hitler would be happy if he was alive now.
>>
>>73737389
At least Germany never gassed its own people.
>>
>>73740449
>implying Jewish German weren't actually German back then.
>>
>>73737257
I guess any country would vote for US if they poured as much (or even half as much) money in.
>>
>>73740485
>literally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeGM41aktoA
>>
File: 1491201063186.jpg (52KB, 511x563px) Image search: [Google]
1491201063186.jpg
52KB, 511x563px
>>73726394
>Why do we like Israel?

I don't.

> they have no response other than "Gulf War"

Which was a Jewish war in the first place. You Americans are braindead people. Sometimes I feel bad for you, because your founding fathers would be spinning in their graves, other times i just despise you, because you're the most gullible Jewish vehicle in history.
>>
File: hitlery.jpg (4KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
hitlery.jpg
4KB, 120x90px
>>73740617
>fathers
>>
>>73726394
I'd say us whites owe them for the holocaust desu
>>
>>73726394
your family sounds pr*testant to be honest

American catholic here: raised to hate kikes
>>
>>73740518
I don't even know wtf are the comments so goddamn mad about. Like he was right, Hitler did not use chemical weapons against SOLDIERS, as a military action. And yet comments keep talking about gas chambers and Jews.

And he didn't even mention the Jews in the vid, only Hitler.

Hitler really did not use chemical weapons on attacks on the Allied, only in an systemic way against the Jews.
>>
>>73740751
Public officials should not be making any comparison to Hitler. You are begging for people to meme you. Remember the good years in France when Hitler was in power and everybody was working and eating. Lets make America like that.
>>
>>73740775
You're making it like Hitler is special. What about Mao, Stalin, Fidel, Mugabe, etc..?
>>
>>73740644
As a Christian you can not "owe" anything, because you are absolved at baptism of all your heriditary sins.

Only the Jews carry a heriditary sin, which is the sin of slaying Christ. The concept of "owing" something is a very Jewish thing, and you should turn the other way as soon as someone mentions it.
>>
>>73740804
No im not. The specific reference that was made was about Hitler and the Jews. Make and thread and lets talk about Mao or what the Japanese did in China. These threads come up frequently.

See
>>73726394
>>
>>73731942
oh you got us, we'd be nothing without our oil!
>>
>>73741224
>totally missing the point
I thought jews were supposed to be smart.
>>
File: foreskin.jpg (709KB, 1288x2080px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.jpg
709KB, 1288x2080px
>>73726394
Because americans are the best goyims.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.