[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Russia lost the first world war. Muh "Napoleon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Romanov_Flag.svg.png (405B, 220x147px) Image search: [Google]
Romanov_Flag.svg.png
405B, 220x147px
Daily reminder that Russia lost the first world war.
Muh "Napoleon and Hitler tried and failed".
>>
So what?
>>
nah
>>
File: Marten's_Poltava.jpg (272KB, 1200x761px) Image search: [Google]
Marten's_Poltava.jpg
272KB, 1200x761px
>>73718142
>Muh "Napoleon and Hitler tried and failed".
It pisses me the FUCK off when fucking pewoipel say this but dont mention fucking the first ones to try it
FUCKING US
FUCK YOU
SWEDEN IS RELEVANT
>>
File: 150921118272c8a8e1fd8c1d71e63f32.jpg (169KB, 564x2409px) Image search: [Google]
150921118272c8a8e1fd8c1d71e63f32.jpg
169KB, 564x2409px
>>73718949
>>
>>73718142
Nobody cares. Also Russia didn't exactly lose, it just decided to withdrew. The funny thing is that Russia was the only country that realized how messed up and idiotic the whole situation was.
>>
Akshually, Russia was never defeated in the WW1. 2 revolutions happened and Bolsheviks signed a seperate peace.
>>
Russians died in world war 1 so you could form Yugoslavia
be grateful
>>
File: pepe396.jpg (224KB, 1525x1056px) Image search: [Google]
pepe396.jpg
224KB, 1525x1056px
And lost Cold war too, but I don't care.
>>
>>73719810
You lost Baltic countries, Finland, Poland won their independence war, Turks got region in the Caucassus, the government with which you entered the war was toppled. If that is a withdrawal has any other country lost a single war then?
>>
>>73720010
Austro-Hungarin Empire was just before huge reforms in which other ethnicities (mainly Slavs) would have been given a fairer role instead of being second-class citizens. There were proposals of federalization, even. Plus forming Yugoslavia was never the plan. We formed State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs (today's SLovenia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina). Then Serbs came and they established Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes which was later renamed to Kingdom of YUgoslavia.
>>
>>73718142
To be fair they didn't get invaded in WW1 either. They had to wink out after we dropped communism on them.

>>73719810
>The funny thing is that Russia was the only country that realized how messed up and idiotic the whole situation was.
If you would have realise that before mobilising and forcing us to declare war to avoid invasion we could have saved ourselves the whole damn mess to begin with.
>>
>>73720323
>Baltic countries, Finland, Poland

We don't need them. Fucking poles and Finns? Are you kidding? They wasn't worth it. What's the point of such huge territory anyway?

> Turks got region in the Caucassus

Who cares about that shithole? Anyway it was populated mostly by Armenians. Good riddance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.