[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did croatia steal Bosia's coastline? Seriously, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why did croatia steal Bosia's coastline?
Seriously, why not give a little bit of coast to Bosnia? Look how little distance there Is between bosnia and the coastline In the south.
Why do this?
>>
>>73716045
Shit, I just looked at the map again and noticed that little piece of coastline. But still, why divide the southern part like that?
>>
>>73716045
Is Croatia eating Bosnia, or is Bosnia some kind of wedge?
>>
bosnia shouldn't have existed in the first place
>>
When and how should the Bosnian question be solved
>>
>>73716045
aks your ottoman ancestors
>>
>>73716249
soon, the dayton agreement is scheduled for renewal the next year

i guess it will be a shitstorm once RS proclaims independence
>>
because all people on coast are croats?
>>
>>73716045
croatians just came to live in the area near the shore
>>
>>73716266
They don't care
t. Actual turk
>>
>>73716364
97,64% of Neum population are Croats but it is in Bosnia
>>
Bosnians started the war and they should have been wiped off the face of the planet.

Croatia are good and cool.
>>
>>73716476
this
bosnia is such a meme i still don't understand why the un allows it to live
>>
>>73716433
they cucked you but luckily not much, just for the sea access
>>
>>73716556
they still dont have open sea access
>>
>>73716631
well they at least aren't completely landlocked like us, so that's something
>>
>>73716476
>grand powers didn't partake in starting the war
>>
Because Bosnia never had a coastline. The more important question is why did Slovenes let Croats steal all our coastline in Istra, which was never a part of Croatia to begin with and could thus have been partitioned in half and half.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.