[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's worse? black americans with their we wuzery? or """irish"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

what's worse?
black americans with their we wuzery?
or """irish""" americans and their 'heritage?'
>>
black americans thinking they were "kangz"

there is truth to the irish American heritage because a shiton of them came over during ellis island days. many americans say there irish because of the possibility of irish blood in them to a certain degree.

black americans have absolutely no basis of Egyptian kangz n quenns n shit senpai when all their kind was put on a boat from western african poor nations.
>>
File: 1492242474289.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
1492242474289.png
444KB, 2048x791px
>>73698991
b-but... we wuz...
>>
>>73698959
The latter, although posters here would be loathe to admit it.
>>
>>73698959
Both are equally bad.
>>
File: tony and modi <3.jpg (15KB, 239x271px) Image search: [Google]
tony and modi <3.jpg
15KB, 239x271px
>>73699027
india, my eternal ally
>>
>>73698959
How about just Irish with their we wuzery?
>>
>>73703023
What the hell did Irish eat before potatoes were introduced?
>>
Italian-Americans to be honest.
Irish take second and I have never heard the kangz meme outside of the internet.
>>
all _____-americans are bad
>>
>>73698959
There is literally nothing wrong with Irish Americans
>>
>>73703383
Everything else
>>
>>73698959
Irish-Americans don't bother me. If anything, we should bring them home to our country. Then our population would be at the level it would've been today if it weren't for the potatoshoah (or higher than that most likely) and America wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. It's win-win
>>
>>73705192
>Then our population would be at the level it would've been today if it weren't for the potatoshoah (or higher than that most likely)
It'd be about five times higher than the 1840s population. That'd just be stupid.
>>
italian-anything
>>
>that feel when everyone you know says you're Irish as fuck because you're a green-eyed alcoholic
>that feel when don't actually know anything about Ireland
>>
>>73705463
I don't mean returning to a famine level population, I mean being around the level we were projected to be at if population growth had sustained at the level it was pre-1840s
>>
>>73705735
>if population growth had sustained at the level it was pre-1840s
But those levels were unsustainable in the first place...
>>
Blacks definitely, the KANGZ didnt got captured, it was plebs that got sold by another black slavetraders. Also, Egyptians are brown not black
>>
File: Italian_American.png (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Italian_American.png
16KB, 420x420px
>>73705520
>>73703478
Hmm?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.