[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf >finally >tfw you dont love her what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
4KB, 225x225px
>tfw gf
>finally

>tfw you dont love her
what to do anons? I just want to have sex
>>
have sex
>>
>>73697831
b..but I will eventually break up with her if it stays the same :( I dont want to use her like that
>>
>>73697855
are you going to marry her?
>>
>>73697822

>A guy that's nice

>Yet has sex drive

>Guilts himself for his natural sex drive

The difference between us betas and alphas is that alphas are not considerate and don't feel guilty.

They just know how to act considerate when needed
>>
>>73697855
Sex is overrated, i was depressed some months ago because i hadnt get laid in years, after working out and getting in better shape iscored with 3 girls. Although i feel better now i realize that what i really need is a meaningful relation. My advice is to stick with her and see what happens, maybe you develop feelimgs for her later and if not you will eventually split.
>>
>>73697855
break up with her anon

I don't love my gf and I don't even want to have sex anymore, and I'm just waiting for the right moment now
>>
>>73697822
Also sex is overated

It's just putting your penis in a hole

Use a Fleshlight. It's the same thing
>>
>>73697855
Just be neglectful until she doesn't like you any more, then mutually break up.
>>
>>73697996
b..but I want to have sex
we didnt do it yet.. maybe my feelings will change after it

>>73698019
she really seems into me.. I would even say in love
what if that takes too long?
I think I will wait a few months after our first sex

>>73697965
true

>>73697967
>>73698012
>Sex is overrated
not true

But I agree with mexicanon, it didnt help with my sepression as well... still, it fucking feels amazing

>>73697948
no way
>>
>>73698048
>no way
then you are going to break up with her anyway
might as well have sex in the meantime
>>
File: feelsD-Who.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
feelsD-Who.gif
365KB, 500x275px
Thanks anons
we will probably have sex this week. I invited her to my place to a movie and few drinks
and after it.. If my feelings dont change. I will wait a month or so to break up with her just so I dont come as someone who used her just for that and dumped her right away
Love you guys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.