[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHj pvpZyuow How the fuck A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: usaman.jpg (32KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
usaman.jpg
32KB, 400x308px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHjpvpZyuow

How the fuck Americans allow all this fake food shit sold to them by corporations?
>>
File: IMG_4507.gif (88KB, 900x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4507.gif
88KB, 900x284px
>>73695775
In America, we are at the mercy of corporations. Consumer culture is our way of life, for liberals and conservatives alike.
>>
>>73695850
Disgusting you are sold fake honey as honey, fake kobe beef as kobe, fake blueberries as blueberries, fake champagne as champagne and so on and so on. What the fuck seriously.
>>
>>73695968
Most people in the USA are easily manipulated by commercials.
>>
>>73695976
But how it's legal to sell fake as real thing?
>>
>>73695968
Probably why I have IBS from eating shitty foods tbqh. I bet if I lived in a more healthy nation, I probably wouldn't have it.
>>
File: IMG_4508.jpg (66KB, 736x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4508.jpg
66KB, 736x233px
>>73695990
There are loopholes they use in the words. I'm not sure how they sell fake shit as real, but often you see things like "discounts: up to 60% off" when in reality nothing at all may be 60% off. Up to 60% off only means that that is the limit they set on how much they will discount things.

When something is technically telling the truth, it's legal
>>
>>73695775
Who cares, if people want to throw their money away to get the "real" product they can.
>>
>>73695775
Because we're fat ignorant retards who love to be abused by our corporate overlords.
>>
>>73696025
Why your legislation is full of loopholes that you can mislead customers?
>>
>>73696069
If we made legislation to stop this, our GDP would take a blow. We're trying to maintain the highest GDP on earth
>>
>>73695968
>tfw drink fake sugar all the time because parents got me addicted to soda and now I drink soda with artificial sweeteners to avoid all the sugar
>>
>>73696181
>our GDP would take a blow
Can't believe that.
>>
>>73696232
Every little piece like this can chip away at our GDP
>>
File: Education for murricans.jpg (57KB, 680x611px) Image search: [Google]
Education for murricans.jpg
57KB, 680x611px
>tfw going to crash american economy by boycotting their products
>>
Americans love taking corporation cock in their ass.

Just look at what happened with United Airlines recently, people fucking rushing to the defense of a multi-billion dollar company.
>>
>>73696274
Most people I knew were appalled by it and vowing not to use United anymore. The only person I've heard supporting United's side was Adam Carolla on his podcast.
>>
>>73696286
more like adam cuckolla am i rite?
>>
>>73696274
t. my neocon uncle's facebook posting is all of america
>>
>>73696274
The passenger was a whiny bitch and in the wrong.
>>
>>73696324
I guess. He speaks out a lot about people being cucked by the SJWs but more and more he becomes cucked to what he would call "The Man". I think it's because of how rich he's gotten. He wasn't so bad in the Loveline days.
>>
>>73696347
Nah you're just a cuck
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 384x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 384x410px
Why don't Americans have class consciousness?
>>
>>73696438
because such a thing doesn't exist

however we don't have national consciousness either
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>73696460
Revolutionary solidarity among laboring persons, perhaps?
>>
>lab grown meat becoming increasingly cheaper to produce, significantly tasting better and healthier than traditional red meat meat
>faggots won't eat it because "muh real" food
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>73696496
A common struggle for true socioeconomic emancipation perchance?
>>
>>73696504
It's going to take a quite while when you can produce lab meat in large quantities.
>>
>>73695775
>corn syrup

That shit has to make up like 50% of the American diet.
>>
>>73695850
>be conservative
>sell yĆ³ur country's population to the corporations
>"t-t-the liberals are just as much at fault"
kek
>>
>>73700463
Have you been in a coma for the last 20 years? Liberals are nowadays the number 1 useful idiots of the government and corporations.
>>
>>73700506
>"h-haha we sure aren't the only ones at fault here"
>""by allowing corporations to treat workers like shit we are actually helping the little man"
>>
>>73695775
>Germany
>a picture of a bearded man in muslim kippah
>>
who gives a shit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.