[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know that Finns even memed in ww2 and made Germans f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: suomi5.png (13KB, 505x820px) Image search: [Google]
suomi5.png
13KB, 505x820px
Did you know that Finns even memed in ww2 and made Germans fight with Jews side by side?

http://jchelsinki.fi/en/node/220609
>There are many interesting anecdotes from this period, concerning, among others, the presence of a Jewish prayer tent on the Russian front virtually under the Nazi's noses and the food help given to Russian-Jewish POWs by the Jewish communities of Finland.
>>
post it tomorrow at yurop noon
>>
>>73695189
Tomorrow? It's 14h to tomorrow.
>>
File: image.png (626KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
626KB, 645x909px
>>73695006
I really enjoyed this historical anecdote, Finland. Thank you for sharing!
>>
So you are going to bump it for 20 (you)s?
>>
>>73695006
That's a good fucking lel, that is
>>
>>73695393
Read the sentence there are anecdotes regarding "the presence of a Jewish prayer tent on the Russian front virtually under the Nazi's noses and the food help given to Russian-Jewish POWs by the Jewish communities of Finland." which was true story but there are many exaggeration regarding it.
>>
>>73695460
Maybe I go to sleep and post it later.
>>
>>73695530
Yes. Guaranteed bantz. Latam is asleep now. We will help.
>>
>>73695571
Thanks.
>>
>>73695393
Damn, I just remembered I threw away the Ego and His Own because I couldn't understand it

Such a waste of money, rly wish I was smart enough to comprehend things
>>
Well we didn't allow them to take or persecute anyone as we strictly demanded to stay outside NG command structure. We sent them 8 criminals though who were jewish. Iirc they were deserters and other petty thieves.
>>
>>73697694
Weren't our citizens.
>>
I like finland.

Br,
an american
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.